Back after a long retirement
Thumbs Up 
What's going on guys? I'm not even sure anybody around here will remember me, as I've only seen a handful of familiar faces since I've been back (My name used to be Emnesty in 2012-2013), but I've recently returned to the community after a two year break. I mostly just lost interest in Garry's Mod in general, as well as some personal issues with some members of the community. But now that I've stepped away, spent more time immersed in real life and some other games, I decided it was time to come back.  
Some fun facts about me; I'm 18 Years old, I'm a chronic pothead (Not trying to sound cool, If you play with me you will notice my 30 second breaks to hit the bong, just a warning), My girlfriend designed the FL logo that was used on the site before Christmas (rocking around the clock since 2008) way back when, and I played competitive Counter-Strike from 1.6 to Global Offensive. 
I look forward to RPing with all the new faces, as well as meeting the new staff.
Peace B-)

EDIT: What does it take to be eligible to veteran status, because the yellow looks awesome.
Welcome back!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • Azusa Nakano
to be a veteran, you gotta be a resigned admin Smile.

wb
The following 1 user Likes FEaRIeZz's post:
  • Azusa Nakano
Welcome back ;D
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • Azusa Nakano
Welcome back to FL, my fellow Canadian.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ludo's post:
  • Azusa Nakano
This sounds completely crazy, but I do remember your name, Emnesty.

Welcome back! Smile
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Welcome back!
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
Welcome Back!
Welcome back man!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
(12-12-2015, 08:25 AM)Infernaw Wrote: This sounds completely crazy, but I do remember your name, Emnesty.

Welcome back! Smile

I remember you too my friend, I don't think we ever really RPd together back in the day though. hopefully we can change that Wink

Thanks for the warm welcome back, everybody Smile