[FR] Photon
Bumping seeing the amount of support.

Please get this implemented! Everything you need to know is in the OP, not a bad idea at all!!

(05-12-2016, 03:09 AM)Merle Wrote: Photon is also not very friendly to new Photon users I find too.

All the binds are easily adjustable in the utilities menu as Goigle has stated earlier in this thread.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
+Support, love it Smile
+Support
[Image: 19ae0142bb6ffa7096da0c5a398ab914.gif]

Please +REP me if I help'ed you in anyways
BUMP

Now that VCMod is fucked, instead of fixing it, why not just implement Photon instead ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Hunterr, Luna
(06-08-2016, 08:24 PM)Marty Wrote: BUMP

Now that VCMod is fucked, instead of fixing it, why not just implement Photon instead ?

Please :p
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
+support vcmod is shitty and buggy
Not sure about the NYPD car, since the existing cars are about the Fearless community and Evocity. As for the unmarked car it looks beautiful. I support this totally.
+Support! Photon has many many many features! but VCmod... is focking garbage and smells like buggy brown shi...

Edit: I just realised that i did post.. +Support like 3-5 weeks ago. My bad!

(06-10-2016, 03:45 AM)Chase Wrote: Not sure about the NYPD car, since the existing cars are about the Fearless community and Evocity. As for the unmarked car it looks beautiful. I support this totally.

You know those cars have nothing to do with this suggestion ? Photon is a ELS engine it was just using those cars to showcase it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+ Support
I believe these lights would help see dark cars during the night time, as it is sometimes hard to identify them.