unban request please
Heart 
Your name: netanelaxe

Your ban ID: 3990

Why we should unban you: becaouse i got banned for no resson and no evidence that i did something, the thing was that i were raiding the rebels house and than they got mad that i " random raid " and i had a resson and they banned appeald me with NOn Sense pictures that aint prove anything
and i know how to rp and i love to rp and i love being in the server and i do think i deserve a PERM BAN Sad.
I would really much like to hear the banning admins' opinion on this and your reason for the raid.
Dare to think!
Ok sir, My Resson for rading is that they killed of our gang member ( i was corleone leader )
It says "Console" is the banning admin :/
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(Forgive me for this, but iirc it was Pinkie - there is a ban request in the approved section about it).

Edit: here's the ban request thread http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=6533
Yes, Thank you, and as i said the ban appeal proves dosnt prove anythink and PERM BAN!@$??? i'l be glad if i can just get unban :/
I would like a statement of Mikey/Pinkie for giving a permanent ban please.
Dare to think!
Please release me from the ban, I really miss fearless and i dont deserve a perm ban :/
(10-17-2011, 10:36 PM)netanelb Wrote: Yes, Thank you, and as i said the ban appeal proves dosnt prove anythink and PERM BAN!@$??? i'l be glad if i can just get unban :/

Your TheAxe and what I remember what happend, but since blat put the video on private now no one else can see it but I remember.

You and your buddy were going around breaking rules and proppushing/propkilling players as well as CDM and Tazeing players and jumping on them.

At the time I was doing an online test for school and I got flooded with messages talking about 2 minges who keep proppushing/propkilling players. After getting done with the test and watching the video I saw that you and your friend had no respect for the rules at all. You just did as you damn well pleased and I said to myself, We don't need 2 players like this. They wont be missed. And You wasn't. After the ban everyone forgot about you and him and it was peaceful, until another rule breaker showed up.

So yes, the perm is for, massive CDM, NLR, Proppush/Propkilling and Tazing Players as Cop and Stepping on there body's.

So don't say "no resson and no evidence" or Nonsense photos. Sure you cant tell from the screenshots that well but i saw the video. And you lying doesn't help you here. My ban stays
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]