CarpeDiem, CDM for lockpick
Name of player: CarpeDiem

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78614139

Time in GMT: 17.45 - 18.00 (9.12.2015)

Server: V2D

Summary: Hello admins of fearless, Today when i was playing the server as usual. This 20 hours player named CarpeDiem (STEAM_0:1:78614139) saw me lockpicking a car in side of the road. Then he decided to cdm me for over one lockpick, This happened around 17.45 - 18.00, See the logs.

Evidence:: Here is a photo when he CDM'd me near the road, And notice that neither the police car i was picklocking nor me is in the street, He tried to lie about that i was on middle of the street but that is not true nor possible.

[Image: 8vOV1rP.png]

He was an "wise" if you say, He didnt kill me because he knew it would be classed as RDM, He just waited for me to die with "natural" causes so he can take the lockpick.

Here is picture of his car he CDM'd me with

[Image: IUD5MVa.jpg]

What i demand?
3 hours blacklist atleast for something like this. When admins are not online players think they can do anything. Atleast the fresh players like CarpeDiem
Hello!
Could you please provide the correct template.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9
You have 24 hours.

Kind Regards
Fearless Server Moderator
Skummet
The correct template has been here for 1-2 days, Is there anyway you could read the report?
Approved.
However you do not demand the punishments.

Note: [FL:RP] CarpeDiem was handed out a 30 minutes blacklist.
Moved.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15