Physgun
Name: [FL:RP] MIDGET

Time/Date: 16. oktober 2011 13:49

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12433017

Blacklisted Job/Tool: physgun

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Lani

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was walking arround with physgun after i spawned... and for a while i forgot you was not allowed to use physgun. And as soon as i came to the gasstation. Someone picked me up. He slayed me, and now i cannot get my physgun back.. This makes it very hard to RP, Cuz then you cannot make a home and stuff. Please let me have my physgun back. Just because i forgot to not have it out in 5 seconds. Don't mean you can just take it away from meHuh the rules was very new.. and i think this was pretty unfair
I kept on warning you in OOC, and I also took away like 2 physguns before that.

You were raging in OOC, and calling me an abusing admin for taking it away.

You might get it back soon if you start showing us some good roleplay, and if you start obeying the rules instead of raging every time you get punished.
IRL people don't have "physguns" and it looks so fail to run around with physgun and use it as laser.

(10-16-2011, 12:01 PM)Lani Wrote: I kept on warning you in OOC, and I also took away like 2 physguns before that.

You might get it back soon if you start showing us some good roleplay, and if you start obeying the rules instead of raging every time you get punished.

The reason i get mad, is because I mean i was punished unfairly
(10-16-2011, 12:09 PM)Midget Wrote:
(10-16-2011, 12:01 PM)Lani Wrote: I kept on warning you in OOC, and I also took away like 2 physguns before that.

It's not unfair if you break the rules, and specially when I kept warning through OOC.
(10-16-2011, 01:15 PM)Lani Wrote:
(10-16-2011, 12:09 PM)Midget Wrote:

It's not unfair if you break the rules, and specially when I kept warning through OOC.

as i wrote in the text.. i forgot it. This was about 5 seconds after i spawned. But the minute you picked me up i rememberd.
Denied - We will give it back when we see fit. which will be soon.