BR on Draco
Name of player: Drako

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66653244

Time in GMT: 01:01 GMT+1

Server: v2d

Summary: Breaking fearRP both in text and voice i alerted him and gave him directions. He followed none. 

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHRCcuCH...e=youtu.be
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I know my say doesn't count but its still worth a read.

Thats like the most pointless ban request ever mate... Theres all these prop pushers, CDMers, RDMers and you go after a guy thats ignoring you.
At that time that viedo is recorded there was cops randomly arresting people and taseing people.. As me and my friend where some of many to have that happen to us at that time.

Tbh if you wanna post a ban request you could at least make it about someone thats braking an actual rule.
(12-05-2015, 01:07 AM)A_C_T_9_7 Wrote: I know my say doesn't count but its still worth a read.

Thats like the most pointless ban request ever mate...  Theres all these prop pushers, CDMers, RDMers and you go after a guy thats ignoring you.
At that time that viedo is recorded there was cops randomly arresting people and taseing people..  As me and my friend where some of many to have that happen to us at that time.

Tbh if you wanna post a ban request you could at least make it about someone thats braking an actual rule.

You're not involved, also he IS breaking an ACTUAL rule.
(12-05-2015, 01:17 AM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 01:07 AM)A_C_T_9_7 Wrote: I know my say doesn't count but its still worth a read.

Thats like the most pointless ban request ever mate...  Theres all these prop pushers, CDMers, RDMers and you go after a guy thats ignoring you.
At that time that viedo is recorded there was cops randomly arresting people and taseing people..  As me and my friend where some of many to have that happen to us at that time.

I know i'm not but dude think about it this is like the silliest BR ever theres more important matters to be delt with then that,  you should have just shot him
(12-05-2015, 01:30 AM)A_C_T_9_7 Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 01:17 AM)rand0m0mg Wrote:

I know i'm not but dude think about it this is like the silliest BR ever theres more important matters to be delt with then that,  you should have just shot him

Shooting him will prevent the officers from doing their job, to have a functioning RP server everyone needs to abide fearRP, you will learn that eventually when you  start wanting to take hostages or start playing as police.
I take hostages anyway because if they do 1 thing out of line I shoot them with a tranq
(12-05-2015, 11:04 AM)A_C_T_9_7 Wrote: I take hostages anyway because if they do 1 thing out of line I shoot them with a tranq

Okay that's cool, but it prevents any form of roleplay.
Report Approved.

Closing Notes: User broke FearRP. A ban will be issued.

A_C_T_9_7 warned for posting when not involved.

Thanks for your report.

[FL:M] Tomo
Fearless Moderator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Moved.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15