Being Bored.
Hearthstone arena, watching Twitch or SWTOR dailies.
Counter Strike.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Usually study, otherwise wank. Surprising how fast time goes when you get into it
Regards,
aviator
The following 3 users Like aviator's post:
  • Emil, Zecon, Ghost
These days its either playing fallout or thinking of making some kind of project that I never mange to finish.
The following 1 user Likes Nyander's post:
  • Wobbuffet
Usually something completely unproductive and non beneficial towards any kind of life goal I may or may not have.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Lol when I'm bored I watch these:

Alright then, who wants to fight me huh?
[Image: alfred.png]
The following 1 user Likes Alfred's post:
  • Haarek
(12-07-2015, 08:10 PM)Diego Costa Wrote: Lol when I'm bored I watch these:

Im sorry, Costa ruins football. He is too aggressive. He will try to start a fight with someone because they tackled him, if he joined UTD i would have no respect to him nor want to see him play.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
(12-07-2015, 10:35 PM)Ghost Rider Wrote:

Im sorry, Costa ruins football. He is too aggressive. He will try to start a fight with someone because they tackled him, if he joined UTD i would have no respect to him nor want to see him play.

Ruins football?! Costa absolutely completes football, he makes it so fun to watch and also gets sent off and banned a lot meaning scumsea lose more games!

But yeah, if he joined Utd I'd not be happy.

OT - Look at pictures of Ariana Grande or Cheryl Fernandez Versini and contemplate my life as to why I'm not with them.. Still confuses me now.
(12-07-2015, 11:24 PM)Falcao Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 10:35 PM)Ghost Rider Wrote:

Ruins football?! Costa absolutely completes football, he makes it so fun to watch and also gets sent off and banned a lot meaning scumsea lose more games!

But yeah, if he joined Utd I'd not be happy.

OT - Look at pictures of Ariana Grande or Cheryl Fernandez Versini and contemplate my life as to why I'm not with them.. Still confuses me now.

I dont think they can lose any more games xD
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ghost's post:
  • Falc
How is it even possible to be bored nowadays?
We have all kinds of entertainement literally wherever we go (el smartphono for example).
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]