Unban request Willem the Reindeer
My name: [FL:RP] Willem The Reindeer (normally [Fl:RP] Willem de Walrus, but i have the cristmas name)

My steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120278589

My ban ID: 67785

Reason: Fear RP

Banned by: [FL] Avgarland

Involved: Rand0m0rg, Random cop(following Rand0m), Avgarland

Why should we unban you: First of all, his mic wasn't working ingame. On the recording it shows he is speaking to me, but Avgar confrimed is not working. The only thing left is he apperenty said "/y Stop". I did not notice this ingame, because i thought he was only creeping up on me(as explained, because i did not hear him) and was not paying attention on him. 

Kind regards, 

Willem the Reindeer

I can confirm that Rand0m0rg's microphone was off. However, at the end of the video you can see that Rand0m0rg yelled out 'stop'. Which still causes FearRP to apply on Willem.

Even though you did not see the yell it still applies FearRP as he had a gun on you.
(12-05-2015, 01:48 PM)Avgar Wrote: I can confirm that Rand0m0rg's microphone was off. However, at the end of the video you can see that Rand0m0rg yelled out 'stop'. Which still causes FearRP to apply on Willem.

Even though you did not see the yell it still applies FearRP as he had a gun on y
Like i said, i did not notice him saying that. But i did something wrong, and it's correct i got banned for it, it's such a small point. 
About the 'gun point', everyone on the Syndicon(i thought it was their name, not sure) Team/roleplay were carrying gus around, so i thought he was just one of them doing the same thing. But as i said, i now know i did something wrong, and i know my ban request is not going to get approved, this is my side of the story.
Kind regards,
Willem the Reindeer

Try to check the chat when being pointed a gun at yourself next time, Willem, in order to prevent this from happening again.

Unban request denied.
(12-05-2015, 02:50 PM)Avgar Wrote: Try to check the chat when being pointed a gun at yourself next time, Willem, in order to prevent this from happening again.

Unban request denied.

Ok, thanks for your time

Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda