Name of players:

XShai123

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:79638253

Time in GMT:
15:00

Server: v33x

Summary:
a Person was stopped cause of speeding. The RP Situation start as the Person stopped, you can see the yellow lamborghini at the beginning of the Video. That was "XShai123", he jumped out of his car (unarmed), armed himself and came to us. as you can see at the Video, his gun was not pointed at me, when i turn around.
For me ist not a RP-Reason, when someone randomly says "This is the brother of a corleones members sister.. whatever" - that is not a valid RP Reason to do street crime in a RP Situation of a Person who Speed up.
He also forced another Person to abuse the "hostage-rope" only to unequip me and the other officer of our weapons...

He broke serveral rules:

Evidence:
2.1e Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job. (i had a gun out, XShai123  had no gun out when he left his lambo)
2.3 Do not Metagame. This means you cannot talk OOC (Out Of Character) while IC (In Character). You can't use OOC-obtained information IC either. (you see that the other Player ask an IC question in OOC about hostage us..)
8.1 Do not hostage players randomly, you need a good reason and your character style needs to fit the roleplay situation. (he took us for seconds as hostage. (hostage-rope), than he meta again, talked IC about not breaking rules...
8.6 You are not allowed to hostage people in public, only in your own base or in a dark deserted alley way.
15.3 Being in an underground team does not give you the right to break the rules or raid without a reason.
16.6 Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking

Video:
https://youtu.be/Zo-ckxWRN-o
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PLAYER REPORT APPROVED

USER WAS FOUND GUILTY OF "RANDOM HOSTAGING, TEAMING WITH AND ASSISTING OTHER TEAMS AS CORLEONE, HOSTAGING IN PUBLIC"

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This may be irrelevant now but he also hostaged me randomly (atleast he tried, before being confronted by the cops about it)
Moved.