Who remembers CityRP in the old days?
(12-04-2015, 07:38 PM)Operation Wrote: I remember it in 2012 :p was pretty fun. I miss the 2012 police car. was pretty hot. Wink

i am almost sure that you fapped at it Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Mr.SkarKasm's post:
  • Adamantite
Anybody remember that President had to broadcast the laws over and over? That was quite odd.

[Image: q0mJ7Zo.png]

Click HERE to PM me / + Rep me
You mean back when the community still gave a shit?
Oh god! I remember my first time joining in 2013, it was something like that if I remember correctly.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Does anyone know why the music was removed in the end?
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15
The following 3 users Like Audacter's post:
  • Tomo, Wobbuffet, Jerrycat
Man, those tunnels were DARK! I remember always seeing dead bodies and finding things in there.
Joined back in 2011, barely remember sh*t.. All i can say is that everything runs smoother now.

(12-07-2015, 12:04 AM)Audacter Wrote: Does anyone know why the music was removed in the end?

I kept having to turn down garry's mod sound every time i was logging on so that i could watch videos etc.. I think it was removed for a good cause.
I first trialled Fearless in 2009, amongst a selection of HL2RP servers... I was glued from the start; which is one of the many benefits of a custom-coded roleplay gamemode. Despite never settling, I did manage to call it home in 2011.

However, it is always refreshing to see players whom have been inactive for few years come back, and there seems to be more and more coming back every month.

Any golden oldies remember Semper Fi, the death squad staff clan; and Esoteric PMC, my resilient brainchild?   Tounge
[Image: source.gif]
The following 1 user Likes The Crack Fox's post:
  • ryan!
(12-19-2015, 01:46 AM)The Crack Fox Wrote: Any golden oldies remember Semper Fi, the death squad staff clan; and Esoteric PMC, my resilient brainchild?   Tounge

I wish there were more clan wars, or some action, like in old days. So many clans in old days, making agreements, coalitions. Fighting with each other. 
I bet if nowadays one clan would declare war to another, they would scream about random war, or some other crap.
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  •
Back when certain cars were made out of rubber and went flying ontop of the map after hitting a street pole.

[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
The following 3 users Like Flame's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, The Crack Fox, Infernaw