Not impressed
only place i can think of putting this. This is not a ubr just a complaint in general.

recently got blacklisted for apparently spawning a vehicle inside apartments when i'm 100% positive i did not.

if you want to know the blacklist id is 67849 and was made by [FL:M] SnowredWolf

I am not impressed on this, i went to make a unblacklist request.. in which i did but seeing that there had not been any response to them for the past 2 hours or more i never expect to get mine lifted in the next 45 minutes.

i'm not fully complaining that no one responded to my ubr as much but mainly as i get randomly blacklisted for almost an hour which was either a false blacklist in which the reason specified is just made up or i have been blacklisted for someone else's misdoing and even attempted once to briefly talk to the very admin who issued this blacklist who was online on the server and never responded and then left.

i will be looking for a response and why i've had 45 minutes of my time wasted over something i never done, i love this server but i've had enough with putting up with stuff like this. happened to a friend of mine back along too.
only reason i stayed on the server because i had the feeling no one would respond in the next hour and i wanted to remove the blacklist as fast as possible. turns out waiting was quickest but not what i wanted

Personally i would like something to compensate that lost time but i mainly want a explanation at least

Give me a reason to stay
(12-01-2015, 10:22 PM)Thesprooks97 Wrote: Give me a reason to stay

Staff members are just people too, and people make mistakes.

But in the end it's you that decides to stay.
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
The following 1 user Likes Joram's post:
  • Ghost
i understand that they make mistakes. but they have a responsibility to the server and to everyone else. i'm mainly looking to get clarity with this issue and not let it go lightly.

i'm into business irl and like to know things. looking to know how this happened and even maybe might help the server improve if this is some sort of mistake that can be prevented in the future im sure everyone would like that.
Hi,

You gotta be more patient man! You can't expect us to respond within the hour. We are often busy in-game or on other things on the forums. Not to mention real life stuff. I have been doing school work for the last few hours! People sometimes have to wait at least a few days before their requests get concluded.

Things like unban requests take more time to be accepted than player reports do. This is because Unbans have to be concluded by administrators(moderators cannot unban people).

I understand your complaint but I can assure you that the request will not be taken lightly. All situations in the courthouse are dealt with as quickly as possible and in a professional manner.

Thanks,

[FL:M] Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
that's good to hear. btw i am being patient i've hardly mention anything about being fed up of waiting for a response. only mentioned that i knew no one was going to respond to the unblacklist request while i still had the blacklist and the admin who was online at the time and issued the blacklist didn't respond in game which i can understand both without explanation why.

i'm only trying to resolve this, not picking at people not responding when i want. i'm focused around the bad blacklist and wasting my time on the server. not the response time of admins. had the feeling it would be taken that way.

all i wanted is this to be resolved. don't care if it takes 10 minutes or 10 days.

only thing i expect from you admins/mods is to resolve the issue.
The following 1 user Likes Thesprooks97's post:
  • Tomo
Well it has been resolved and i extend my thanks to Snowredwolf for explaining what happened and so on.

i do apologize if i seem a bit rude Smile i get a bit like that when i'm annoyed with a few things and very tired.
The following 1 user Likes Thesprooks97's post:
  • Edned
Just calm down mate, the staff team are still humans and misunderstandings can occur sometimes, you should of been talked to though. Wink
I'm glad that the situation has been resolved and I apologize on behalf of the team for the misunderstanding.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep