unblacklist..
chances are the time will be over before it gets lifted. just pissed off

Your name: Thesprooks

Your blacklist ID: 67849

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:86548197[/b]

Reason: apparently i spawned a car in apartments

Staff member who blacklisted you: apparently it was [FL:M] SnowredWolf

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: no idea when i got blacklisted, i spawned my car in hours before this in middle of the city. eventually got arrested in the corleone area. got released from jail.. went afk for about 10 minutes come back lost connection from server bassicly the second i got back and wham i have 45 minute blacklist from vehicles.

at no point had i spawned a car since i first spawned it on the road by petrol station. if my car was somehow in apartments it had reached there from the corleone area which i presume is highly unlikely. if i had this recorded i would post video of the past 2 hours.

just pissed i cant use my car for something i didn't do and feel this was a random blacklist on me without a proper reason not a very good admin if you ask me.

P.S. i'm also quite amused as this is the second thing today that was against me that had nothing to do with me. got arrested when joined the server for stealing a cop car i never stole xD 
would seem the blacklist has expired by itself. waste of 45 minutes. not impressed. i will be expecting to hear from someone from fearless
Please be patient.
tbh i shouldn't need to be patient. this should never of happened in the first place.
We have lives to live and many other responsibilities, we can only apologise for the wait. I'm sure SnowredWolf will respond asap.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Blacklist for accused player Thesprooks (STEAM_0:1:86548197) will be lifted and removed from record.

I teleported you over to talk with you regarding your car inside the appartments, however you were afk while I attempted to get in contact with you.
After a log check I can now se that you;
  • Spawned the car 1½ hours prior to the blacklist.
  • Were arrested in the time it was driven in there.

So the only possible way this could've happened is if someone stole your vehicle and drove it throug the doors.

I sincerely apologize for this mistake.

(12-01-2015, 09:31 PM)Thesprooks97 Wrote: just pissed i cant use my car for something i didn't do and feel this was a random blacklist on me without a proper reason not a very good admin if you ask me.
Human makes mistakes, no-one is perfect Wink

[FL:M] SnowredWolf
Fearless Moderator
Moved.