[REPORT] Millo - FearRP
Accused User(s):
Millo
STEAM_0:1:21075551

Offense:
Quote:2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.

Quote:5.6 Do not swear excessively, argue or insult in OOC chat, and do not write caps-locked messages.

Summary:
V2D Server Approximately 7:30 EST (00:40 GMT?) on November 30th, 2015: We had reports of a Corleone with a shotgun and went to investigate. We had basically all corleones searched and detained but one (Millo [Don Corleone]) who then broke FearRP by pulling a weapon, and prior refused commands with a weapon pointed at him.

Evidence:

The video shows that I had a weapon pointed at him after refusing commands, he the pulls a weapon and kills Hungames, my partner. I accidentally shoot an unarmed corleone in the chaos, who has already been apologized to, and I have been forgiven. Apologies again Vizuhhh, as I did not mean to kill you.

[Image: ?id=566155015]
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=566155015
Accused user stated "Attend to your special needs and stop bothering me, please" which I took major offense to.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I can vouch for this. I was part of the search in which one did not comply. I was behind telling him to get back when Millo took out the gun when Reebs had him under fearRP. I have this link of my console which shows the other members denying that Millo break fearRP and included Gonze calling either Reebs or me a "mental kid" which can be taken as an insult. http://pastebin.com/1Mpnf2nE
stupid signature keeps breaking
First of all , as shown on the video u did NOT have Millo on gun point when he drew.

you accused me for no reason of something i did not commit. i stand by those words in OOC
(12-01-2015, 01:00 AM)Gonze Wrote: First of all , as shown on the video u did NOT have Millo on gun point when he drew.

I did in fact have one of you at gunpoint though, which as the Don makes him fear for his corleones lives. He knew that a simple squeeze and his man would be dead. He knew that I could have turned my gun on him at any moment, and another squeeze and he would be dead. Its not always so black and white.

you accused me for no reason of something i did not commit. i stand by those words in OOC

We accused you of something? Please, explain to me what we have accused you for in this thread. The insult we took major offense to, as it was almost as if you treated us as if we belonged in a mental hospital. You're lucky we're not accusing you of disrespect, which is blacklistable if I'm not mistaken.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Edit: 11/30/15

Added charge of Player Disrespect against accused user.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Moved.