unban
(11-29-2015, 06:38 PM)SebZ Wrote:
(11-29-2015, 06:35 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(11-29-2015, 06:30 PM)SebZ Wrote:
(11-29-2015, 06:10 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: Hello: I witnessed it, here is what i saw: Also saw you running very fast before this, although you stopped once you saw me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S941Uta...e=youtu.be

Note the beginning of the video.

I see why you were unsure and thought i were speedhacking but note the stops between each hop and that I ran normal speed before I said hello to you.  Wink

Also find it weird how you call it "hop" and not running, as it is a normal lingo for hackers.

Just saying the way my friends saw it they sayed "Du hopper rundt Sebbe" witch means "Your hopping around Sebbe!" (Sebbe is my name.)

You really want to get me banned or what? It seems like so
Denied.

Closing notes: Evidence is clear that you are speedhacking. This is not usual behaviour for someone that is lagging.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
I know what I saw, if i'd know there would be any doubt I would have recorded even more. As soon as i entered little village i just saw a person basically flying around the ground, going from one place to another quicker than anything I'd seen. Even if you lagged you still would have not been that fast, and you were going even faster before i recorded, as you stopped when you saw me.

I even saw you running next to your friend and you were way faster than him.
Moved.