unban
Your name: SebZ #Pray4Paris

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77450387 

Your ban ID: 67640

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: Speed hacking // extended my Viljo

Involved: Me and and two friends (Dreic and Lezery)

Why we should unban you: I were playing and creating a house with my friends, then a random gundealer came and about 1 minute after I got teleported to a admin and he said I were speed hacking. I think the reason why he thought so is because I had really high ping and lagged around. So I really didnt do any illegal stuff and followed all rules, but I see if the gundealer thought I were speedhacking if he also did see that i "hopped around" the screen because of lag. Just as a reminder: I didnt speed hack.
Approved.

Closing notes: What I witnessed could have been perceived as speedhacking (jumping around everywhere) however your internet was a factor in this.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator

---

Case pending.

Fearless Moderator
Hello: I witnessed it, here is what i saw: Also saw you running very fast before this, although you stopped once you saw me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S941Uta...e=youtu.be

Note the beginning of the video.
(11-29-2015, 06:07 PM)Suarez Wrote: Approved.

Closing notes: What I witnessed could have been perceived as speedhacking (jumping around everywhere) however your internet was a factor in this.

Fearless Moderator

Yeah, Are the admins descussing it or are you just closing the case? nvm, just saw u had the case pending
Reply edited, please read the update one.
(11-29-2015, 06:10 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: Hello: I witnessed it, here is what i saw: Also saw you running very fast before this, although you stopped once you saw me.

I see why you were unsure and thought i were speedhacking but note the stops between each hop and that I ran normal speed before I said hello to you.  Wink
Note how it took shorter time for you to go around the building than for me to drive(a shorter route than you). I have seen speedhackers before, and they stutter(what you call lag) the same way you do.
(11-29-2015, 06:30 PM)SebZ Wrote:
(11-29-2015, 06:10 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: Hello: I witnessed it, here is what i saw: Also saw you running very fast before this, although you stopped once you saw me.

I see why you were unsure and thought i were speedhacking but note the stops between each hop and that I ran normal speed before I said hello to you.  Wink

Also find it weird how you call it "hopping" and not running, as it is a normal lingo for hackers.
(11-29-2015, 06:32 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: Note how it took shorter time for you to go around the building than for me to drive(a shorter route than you). I have seen speedhackers before, and they stutter(what you call lag) the same way you do.

Yeah, I see why you was suspecting me, is suspecting me.  Wink Just hope I get unbanned found this server a week ago and have played on it like 30 hours already.  If im getting unbanned I also think im going to donate. Its the best RP server of its kind you know!
(11-29-2015, 06:35 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote:
(11-29-2015, 06:30 PM)SebZ Wrote:

Also find it weird how you call it "hop" and not running, as it is a normal lingo for hackers.

Just saying the way my friends saw it they sayed "Du hopper rundt Sebbe" witch means "Your hopping around Sebbe!" (Sebbe is my name.)