Report: John Silverthorne
Name of player: John Silverthorne

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51937092

Time in GMT: Around 5:30 PM GMT +1

Server: v2d

Summary: TL;DR Me and my friend were CDMd. The person in the car did not call any paramedics afterwards even though we were injured. 

Me and my friend Daze were building our base in UM. We were going to place a roadblock (A high wall in the tunnel) to block people going into our base, but I was told by Daze to call an admin and wait for them to give us permission and tell us if we can make a wall there or not. So I asked an admin at least twice in a range of 15 minutes (Which no one responded to). As we were waiting for admins to arrive, we've been blocking cars from going into our base in the UM with words and our bodies.  There was a van approaching, so I stood in the lane of it when it was decently far away, but it didn't stop and ran me over. The driver complained about me staying in the way, completely ignored my injured corpse and went on. After that, Daze tried to block the car, but the van driver had an urge to continue to go to UM even though there was no reason to, so he ran him over as well. About 15-30 seconds pass and no one calls a paramedic, but a person in an Aston comes and finishes us both off. Later when I respawned I talked to the CDMer, and he said that I sprinted right into the lane while he was driving fast, which was not true as you see in the video and then when his excuse didn't work, he stated that the brakes are not that good with that car, which is a sign he's just pulling excuses out of his ass because he was clearly accelerating even at the last second as you saw in the video.

Evidence:https://youtu.be/_cJ4m5uur78
You pretty much ran infront of him and got yourself killed, shouldn't have been there in the first place..
Gl though
(11-28-2015, 06:09 PM)Investigator Wrote: You pretty much ran infront of him and got yourself killed, shouldn't have been there in the first place..
Gl though

It doesn't mean he can run us both over, it worked for at least 2 other cars we stopped together. And thx
Report Approved.

Closing Notes: Despite you both running in front of his car, he should have stopped and called a paramedic. Player CDMed two players and has been issued with a short vehicles blacklist.

Thanks for your report.

[FL:M] Tomo
Fearless Moderator
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Approved.