Admin Abuse on Snowredwolf
[b]Name: Princess Of Dubai

[b]Time/Date: 23/01 01:00

[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:62150669

[b]Name of Administrator: Snowredwolf

[b]Evidence:
The reason why i post this Admin Abuse is because of the following reasons:
SnowredWolf Doesnt do his job properly, in my opinion and many more he doesnt do almost anything, in my unban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid547893 you can see that he said that he was undercover for half an hour and the only result is that he banned me and a couple more while in the server there was terror, mass CDM, rdms, failrp and breaking NLR, You can say the whole package.

Aswell, the main reason i opened this thread is because i got banned for 1 week for something i didnt commit, in my ban reason: https://gyazo.com/98e55b28f4ea822866f92dee8dd68820 you can see that i got banned and i qoute for "Mass Propkilling" which DIDNT Happend, I was messing with props and i wont lie to any staff member but I didnt kill any one, in the Thread of

My unban request you can that he gave the reason he banned me yet he didnt give one proof from the logs that i killed someone or hurted one, because i didn't, aswell you can see that he stated that "he didn't understand what i was trying to do" I tried to defend my self against these players who Probably broke rules and tried to kill me, so did what i know best, I defended myself.
I want you to do something about this Admin, Which doesnt help to people when they need him (Note: We talked to him in the @chat and in the OOC and everyone asked where is the admin and he didnt reply not helped anyone, this is very common with this admin.) and pick up on the the players that gives to the community.
Hello Amity,

I must draw your attention to the following excerpt from the same thread you get the template from.

Quote:For example, this is not abuse:
  • Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
He isnt constantly banning minges because he is roleplaying much.
Anyways he is a very active admin, helpfull and friendly.
(01-23-2016, 07:49 PM)Robbtja Wrote: He isnt constantly banning minges because he is roleplaying much.

More asslicking?

why you replay here if you dont know shit?
I've had several run-ins with Snowredwolf and I'm pretty certain that he is by far one of the most passionate admins and he certainly knows how to do his job correctly. In this case it is almost certain your in the wrong.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(01-23-2016, 07:56 PM)Amity Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 07:49 PM)Robbtja Wrote: He isnt constantly banning minges because he is roleplaying much.

More asslicking?

You're mad?
(01-23-2016, 08:02 PM)Robbtja Wrote:
(01-23-2016, 07:56 PM)Amity Wrote:

More asslicking?

You're mad?

wtf how old are you 12
All users who are not involved in the case have been warned, also please stay on topic.

[FL] SnowredWolf
Server Administrator
(01-23-2016, 12:30 AM)Amity Wrote: I tried to defend my self against these players who Probably broke rules and tried to kill me, so did what i know best, I defended myself.

You just admitted that you broke the rules, and SnowredWolf took care of it, since it's his duty to do so.
How do you know what he was doing the past 30 minutes? 
Being undercover kind of explains itself. He was doing his job behind the scenes, and that's nothing the public eye would notice.

Your report still does not explain how SnowredWolf abused his powers?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
No further comments have been made and no abuse noted.

Closed.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]