Again
Sad 
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
Your name: Misterbobbie

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93493725

Your ban ID: 64586

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: Double accounting 

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I have no explanation for the things I've done, I've done bad stuff and I've done great stuff.
By double accounting I've wasted my money, but I donated to FL every time wich was worth it. So here I am again begging to be unbanned AGAIN, Im just asking this because I'm bored and FL is the only way for me to have a great time, every mingy thing I ever did, will never happen again. I'm here to improve myself not to stay a minge for ever. They say: Once a minge, always a minge, I think it can change, I can change. Also, while I was double accounting you have seen my ban rate going from 14 to 1 (for double accounting) isn't that an improvement? People are getting second chances so I think I deserve a second chance too. I think I have served my time. I won't do anything wrong anymore, trust me.

Regards,
Misterbobbie
[Image: fyBYJXx.png]
Denied.

Closing notes: User posted this only 1 month and 1 day after his previous one as opposed to the unban request rules for permanent bans.

[FL:M] Suarez
Fearless Moderator
Moved.