Formal Introduction.
It has come to my attention, after 500 hours of ingame time I have never formally introduced myself on the forums, so I shall do so now.

My name is Lewis Dawson - ingame name: Professor. PR0N - forums name: _Dawson (I'm waiting to change it lol) - If I can sum up what I am in three words it is: Total fucking wanker. - If you believe you're a total fucking wanker too, feel free to befriend me.

I am a proud member of the Syndicate clan, and often find myself shooting police officers.

I do the worst accents known to man so I do find it difficult to build a character for FearlessRP. Currently I have six roleplay points. - One for a magic show, another for a car dealership rp, some for ContainmentRP which is apart of the Syndicate clan, and the others for some other random shitty RPs I threw together in like five minutes. Literally I hate passiveRP, it bores the shit out of me; so when ever I get the opportunity to take on an aggressive role within a roleplay I snap it up.

I currently own a BMW, Murcielago, a Tides Truck and a Trabant ingame - I have given other cars to my friends like my Audi and my shitty Volkswagen.

If you see me in game, be sure to say hi, I'm sure I will say hi back, unless I've been triggered by a Radical Feminist online.

I'd like to congratulate you on reading this horrific introduction to myself - I appreciate it too.

See you in game! - I mostly hang around on V2D but sometimes drift onto V33X (I am not a minge)
Hello!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Hello Tomo.
The following 1 user Likes Ɗαωѕσи's post:
  • Tomo
Hello.
[Image: alfred.png]
Welcome to the Forums!
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Welcome!
Hey, welcome to Fearless
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]