ChopChopMC Unban Request
Your name: ChopChopMC

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79521888

Your ban ID: 65717

Banned by: [FL]Vilijo

Reason: "Exploiting AFK System"
Involved: No other people involved besides other staff members (from what I here)

Why we should unban you: To be honest, there isn't really a reason I could give you right now to unban me, I broke a rule. If you could see me right now, I am extremely upset (not crying just upset). Fearless is so much fun, its one of those things I look forward to when I am in school. I finally got the president job and I had to go and eat, I turned +forward +left on so I wouldn't get kicked for being AFK. I planned on going downstairs and asking my parents if I could eat in my room, which I did without success. I then asked if I could go and log off or switch to a citizen role as to not be an ******* and hog the president job they once again denied me and told me to eat. I was there and ate as fast as I could but my siblings and parents didn't share the same motive and refused to let me leave the table until they had finished eating. When they were finished and allowed me to leave I got back and was banned, I was restricted from logging off or switching jobs by my parents. If I am to be 100% honest with you and that is the only way I think my ban might be shortened to a few months if I am lucky, is that I am truely sorry. I never should have used the glitch in the first place, it was stupid of me to risk being banned like that and all I have to say is sorry. If I don't get unbanned I just want to say goodbye to all the amazing friends I have made on the server, SirMinus, Chloe Crawford, PloQ, Juu Ni, Cooloco and many more. I also want to say thankyou to the members of staff who will consider this.

-ChopChopMC
Approved.
You knowingly broke the rule, nonetheless, you do sound honest about this.
I give you the benefit of a doubt that you indeed speak the truth.
Ban reduced.