[Unofficial] Arcon Corporation
Thank you very much for accepting my application, Mr Essex.

I will not let the Corporation down, and will use my new position and power for the benefit of Arcon and EvoCity!

Kind Regards,

[Image: fccQJvT.png]
Lieutenant of Arcon Corporation
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 1 user Likes aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Falc
OPERATION BLIZZARD:

Dear Syndicate Agents, Arcon Members & Beloved Followers,

It is with great excitement and passion that I bring to the table our new operation that will be our sole focus for the near future. We have been informed that EvoCity V2d's sister district, V33x has been recently under strain from poor government leadership, rebellious city inhabitants and a severely disrupted supply chain.

Therefore I bring to you Operation Blizzard. Syndicate Special Agents and members of the Arcon Corporation will be continuing their proven successful relationship as Syndicon and will establish themselves within the troubled city. The aim is to restore order within this city and bring authority like this district has never seen before.

Ladies and gentlemen, prepare for the revolution.

Regards,
The following 3 users Like Mike's post:
  • Falc, aDisabledDeer, Balls
Out of Character Information
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Roach
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7966383
Hours on servers: 661
Amount of roleplay points: 1
Amount of bans: 1
Amount of blacklists: 7

In-Character Information

Personal Information

First name: Alexander
Last Name: Heafy

Date of birth: 14/08/1989
Nationality: British

Previous Employment

Employer: Weyland-Yutani Corporation
Position: Executive Officer
Duties Performed: Orchestrating a small deployment of Weyland-Yutani scientists, ensuring employee etiquette was to a high standard, handling legal claims.
Reason for leaving: The corporation had to deal with a space vessel accident in Tokyo, therefore the deployment was pulled back to Tokyo for extra manpower until further notice.

References

Name: Peter Weyland
Title:  Chief Executive Officer
Company: Weyland-Yutani Corporation

Employment

Division you are applying for: Arcon Munations
Experience in the division: Weyland Industries was a prime weapon supplier for the US government before its takeover of the Yutani Corporation, where the corporation became more interested in science and robotics. I was the head of this part of the organization before being promoted to Executive Officer.
Why are you applying?: I am looking for work since my branch went to Tokyo, I am currently not being paid for my time in Evocity and I am taking it as a vacation instead.
Why should we pick you?: I have experience in every field of your corporation, both as an employee and a manager. I feel as if my skills would be an asset to your corporation.
(12-13-2015, 03:16 PM)Roachy Wrote: SNIP

[Image: KcgTwqb.png]

Thank you for your application Mr Heafy,

It is currently under review and you will be contacted soon with the date and time of your interview.

Joey Essex.
Out of Character Information
Steam Name: [FL:RP] DreeBott
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32754753
Hours on servers: 650
Amount of roleplay points: 3
Amount of bans: 5
Amount of blacklists: 13

In-Character Information

Personal Information

First name: Luc
Last Name: Raydon

Date of birth: 28.04.1990 (25)
Nationality: German

Previous Employment

Employer: 
Position: Arcon / Kuroi Mizu
Duties Performed: /
Reason for leaving: Well, the first few days i really liked the Clan but its getting boring in there...

References

Name:
Title:
Company:

Employment

Division you are applying for:  Agent
Experience in the division: I once was inside the Clan.
Why are you applying?: Simply because I miss the clan and it was a Mistake to leave it. The other clan i joined was nice but not as good as this one... I also miss Balls ;-;
Why should we pick you?: Because i was inside once... And because im really sorry for leaving for such a stupid reason.
Thank you for your application Mr. Luc Raydon.

Your application is currently under review, and the relevant department will contact you soon.

Your patience is most appreciated.

Regards,

Ben Campbell

(12-13-2015, 06:52 PM)DreeBott Wrote: SNIP

Thank you for your application Mr. Luc Raydon,

However I have chosen to deny your application due to insufficient detail.

Thank-you for your time.

Best regards,

Luke Tokley

PS. You may apply again in 3 days, but be sure to fill out the template to a complete standard.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

[Image: 6r2ofmt.png]

Hello everyone,

Today I would like to welcome and old friend into the ranks of Arcon as an Agent in Security Clearance 3, can we please welcome Jerome Miller!

Jerome and I have been good friends for a long time and have both been working together throughout that time and it's time he offered Arcon his skills.

Joey Essex
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • aDisabledDeer
Welcome to the Corporation, Agent Miller!

Ben Campbell

[Image: fccQJvT.png]
(12-14-2015, 03:01 PM)Huskii Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 06:52 PM)DreeBott Wrote: SNIP

Thank you for your application Mr. Luc Raydon,

However I have chosen to deny your application due to insufficient detail.

Thank-you for your time.

Best regards,

Luke Tokley

PS. You may apply again in 3 days, but be sure to fill out the template to a complete standard.
Instead of giving me some time to Edit my Application you instantly dening it. Wow, thats pretty nice Huskii. Also, aDisabledDeer said that its fine. Well atleast he didn't said anything against it.