not dan UBR
Your name: not dan

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:46395922

Your ban ID: 67420

Banned by: [FL:M] Suarez

Reason: BRA (66274) - FearRP

Involved: 5? People

Why we should unban you: The short explanation would be, I was driving past, they scream "GET OUT OF THE CAR" for unknown reasons, and did not give me a reasonable time to stop before all 5 of them opened fire. I drove back around and "COULD HAVE" driven straight through the tunnel, but instead, I gave them a brief explanation of what fearRP is out of character, since they had no idea that once a shot was fired fearRP is invalid. Now I will reference a case where a current (MODERATOR) was supposedly under your version of fearRP, when a shot was fired, there is a set number of seconds until fearRP is valid once again. This current moderator will be named (Hitman). What happened in the hitman case was when I hit him in the head with a bat WHILE he was tied up, and he ran from industrial on v2d ALL the way to the city while 4? people were following him with guns while he was screaming fearRP does not apply because he was battered. Same thing happened in this case, FearRP is off when a shot was fired, as 5 of them opened fire unprovoked on my vehicle as I drove by, and I drove back around nearly 20 seconds later and get banned for fearRP, as the hitman case went as he ran around for nearly 6 minutes screaming fearRP does not apply because he was assaulted. EVEN nighthawk (at the end of hitman's BR video) said he was assaulted so fearRP is off. In that case this ban request should have also been denied.

The original video for hitman's ban request (permission was given by original owner of the video) :
Other situations are not relevant in this case.

You still should have been threatened for your life and complied bur you did not.
To add to what Dan was saying, whenever they shot, fearRP was automatically off. This is what Hitman said to me when i had hostages "(PM) [FL:M] Hitman: The second you hit him FearRP is off" That came from my console. In the video that got him banned, they shot at him first causing fearRP to be off.
stupid signature keeps breaking
I believe that other situation is completely relevant knowing that I did the same EXACT thing that hitman did (get assaulted and driving off) except hitman ran off, hitman did not receive disciplinary action because of the fact he was "assaulted" and therefore fearRP did not apply. Also, if you listened to the video of my BR, i stopped to explicitly explain how it was not fearRP that they shot at me, I was there completely for ooc reasons, did I get out and feed them 30 rounds of american lead? no. I stopped, explained why it wasn't fearRP that i drove by and they opened fire, and drove on, again, explicitly stating i was there for (OOC) reasons.
http://prntscr.com/95obn5 (Opinionated)
I'm requesting another administrator or moderator to review this due to possible bias of the punishing moderator.
Approved.
Approved.