Unban request - Public Building - HoLyWoLf
Lightbulb 
Your name: HoLyWoLf

Your ban ID: 4058

Why we should unban you: Well, firstly I'd like to say I am really sorry for that, I really didn't know there is such a form of ban and what exactly is public building (though i read all the rules).

So, I was on a server 1 building a tower post for catching a speed limit breakers. Lani appeared and told me it's a public building and it should be removed, because it can disturb the traffic. I decided to move it a bit forward and not really close to the road. Then Lani with Dryblood appeared and removed it, saying:

Quote:(*) (OOC) [FL] Lani: Holy, I told you that it was public building
(*) (OOC) [FL] Lani: Seems like you re-build it...
(^) (OOC) [FL] Dryblood: It does not matter if its on the road on the side on the grass or
on the roof, its all public building.

I realised that there should be done nothing with this, and I said:

Quote:(<3) (OOC) HoLyWoLf: Ok, sorry for that

But there were some traffic lights I also did built on the edge of the road, so I decided to put them and let them stay. What I got in the next few seconds is that I am banned and I should find the reason here.

I really didn't know what public building is and what are the forms of the public building, now I do. Thanks.

Any commentaries, Dry and Lani? Looks like you really don't care by being "heavy-hitters'".
Ban already lifted.

Also: Ignorance is no excuse.
Dare to think!