Unban Jemo
Your name: Jemo™

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52513152

Your ban ID: 67349

Banned by: [FL] Viljo

Reason: RDM x2

Involved: the police i killed

Why we should unban you: You guys should unban me because i got randomly arrested by a police officer so, when i came out of jail i wanted to take revenge on him so i killed 1 officer and the other officer was shooting at me so i killed him to. i don't know the reason i got banned i was in an underground group, allowed to kill him. 1 of my members was helping me but he couldnt hit him with his sniper so i said to him go to him and kill him with you pistol but my teammember did not respond so i killed the police officer.
Here is some rules I am quoting to you.

"4.5 You're not allowed to kill a police when you are arrested by him/her earlier unless you are part of an underground group who can hire a hitman."

"However, there are still many reasons that you may raid, such as: the President is a dictator, he banned your underground group from the city, the police harassed you or arrested you multiple times unfairly." You don't kill the cops for doing their job, you can raid the president for making you warranted for arrest multiple times unfairly.
Anything else?
yes a friend of my random arrested a guy and the admin took him away and he got black listed for 3 hours from police for random arresting so why didnt you respond while i called you 3 times that i got random arrested, you said its an president thing
That is exactly what I am quoting here.

You can raid the President
"However, there are still many reasons that you may raid, such as: the President is a dictator, he banned your underground group from the city, the police harassed you or arrested you multiple times unfairly."
but why did i get banned and not the police officer like a said my friend got blacklisted for random arresting, and you are saying that it's an president reason so why got he blacklisted and threedog (The police officer) not
(11-20-2015, 06:50 PM)shithead Wrote: but why did i get banned and not the police officer like a said my friend got blacklisted for random arresting, and you are saying that it's an president reason so why got he blacklisted and threedog (The police officer) not

Tell them to make unblacklist request, and it will be reviewed.

Denied.