[CANCELED] GG Convention Evocity
(11-29-2015, 05:45 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote: Booth/Stage: Cognitive Dissonance.
Steam Name: Lt.Blackcoat
RPP: 6
Bans: 0
Blacklists: 0
Company Name: Cognitive Dissonance.
Company Market : Indie Game development.

(we develop games of the "grand strategy" genre. Are based off Paradox, and are hoping to show off our latest game, Planetary Uniter, we will also sell novelty hats eta.)

I will Need to know where I can and can not make my booth/dup to not collide with fellow booth members, I like the Idea you are using the Ill used "flea market".

Accepted
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • ltblackcoat
We are seriously needing more applications for original booths. There are only a few days left and if we don't get a lot more applications I will have to postpone the event.
I can understand, I am ready, But if you go ahead please give a LONGER gap before restarting (like January) this allows me to arrange my own affairs better.
(12-08-2015, 09:29 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote: I can understand, I am ready, But if you go ahead please give a LONGER gap before restarting (like January) this allows me to arrange my own affairs better.

Alright. I'm giving it until Friday to get enough applications or I'm going to postpone it.
The following 2 users Like mintblackbeard's post:
  • ltblackcoat, Wolfy
I'm sorry to say this event is being postponed. The date it begins is unknown. It will be announced when I believe we have enough people. If you're interested don't forget to apply
Booth/Stage: Booth
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ludo
RPP: 22
Blacklists: 10, all extremely old
Company Name: Bethesda Softworks
Company Market (Eg. Game development, graphic design ect.) : American video game publisher.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(12-11-2015, 08:34 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: I'm sorry to say this event is being postponed. The date it begins is unknown. It will be announced when I believe we have enough people. If you're interested don't forget to apply

Please Update the date to reflect this or there will be confusion I feel.
(12-12-2015, 02:22 AM)Ludo Wrote: Booth/Stage: Booth
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ludo
RPP: 22
Blacklists: 10, all extremely old
Company Name: Bethesda Softworks
Company Market (Eg. Game development, graphic design ect.) : American video game publisher.

Accepted. Contact me on steam or in game to be allocated a booth
(12-12-2015, 03:15 PM)ltblackcoat Wrote: Please Update the date to reflect this or there will be confusion I feel.

Done
The current amount of applications is no where near enough to hold the event. I need applications to start coming in by Monday or we will be cancelling.

- mint
(01-07-2016, 05:47 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: The current amount of applications is no where near enough to hold the event. I need applications to start coming in by Monday or we will be cancelling.

- mint

That is a shame, But I can understand.