Report: jadanstores
Name of player: Jadanstores

SteamID: N/A

Time in GMT: N/A

Server: Forum

Summary: User DDoS'd Fearless services, admitted it in my UBR. If this player report is to be approved, I wish to be unbanned as this is pretty clear evidence of the user admitting to DDoS, and saying I didn't do anyhting.

Evidence:

[Image: L4VYWEw.png]

Spoiler :
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=66136
"It wasn't him doing it, it was me" -jadanstores

User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved but had a similar case - I had my home internet DDos'd by somebody matching his name. (This is SirMinus)
(11-16-2015, 09:38 PM)Fab Wrote: Not involved but had a similar case - I had my home internet DDos'd by somebody matching his name. (This is SirMinus)

Yeah it was me, I don't think the lag is gonna stop, maybe the servers will lag tomorrow we will just have to find out ;D

I would like to speak with somebody on the FL teamspeak about this issue.
(11-17-2015, 04:22 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: Darthvirus, your unban request was already denied, no getting out of that. Secondly, I believe I recall me and Nighthawkd already talked about jadenstores. The steam account linked to the forum account is already permabanned.

I'm just going to say Denied, unless the user has infact not been permd yet.

Requesting Grub or Soul to look in on this.

You think that the account linked is already banned but it isn't also it was me like I said I would like to speak to somebody about it on the FL team speak.

I'm on the Team Speak now.

Just because i'm banned doesn't mean that I haven't been DDoSing the server.
(11-17-2015, 04:22 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: Darthvirus, your unban request was already denied, no getting out of that. Secondly, I believe I recall me and Nighthawkd already talked about jadenstores. The steam account linked to the forum account is already permabanned.

Just because he is Perm'd does not make him not able to DDoS. You are making a very big mistake as I have not DDoSed the server therefore this is a very big mistake.

A lot of my friends on Steam believe every single staff on Fearless hates me, it's pretty obvious you do.

EDIT: The reason of my UBR denial was because you did not believe me/did not have good enough evidence. But now I do as this user admits to the DDoSing.
(11-17-2015, 07:01 PM)Darthvirus Wrote:

Just because he is Perm'd does not make him not able to DDoS. You are making a very big mistake as I have not DDoSed the server therefore this is a very big mistake.

A lot of my friends on Steam believe every single staff on Fearless hates me, it's pretty obvious you do.

EDIT: The reason of my UBR denial was because you did not believe me/did not have good enough evidence. But now I do as this user admits to the DDoSing.

I would like to speak to somebody high up in the ranks on the team speak. ;D
Bump, how long does it take to review this?
(11-19-2015, 06:03 PM)Darthvirus Wrote: Bump, how long does it take to review this?

They banned me on the Team Speak, for Threatening the FL services.

Sad

I
cri
evry
tim
:'((
(11-19-2015, 06:31 PM)jadanstores Wrote:
(11-19-2015, 06:03 PM)Darthvirus Wrote: Bump, how long does it take to review this?

Sad

I
cri
evry
tim

Hurry the fuck up
(11-19-2015, 10:26 PM)jadanstores Wrote:
(11-19-2015, 06:31 PM)jadanstores Wrote:

Sad

I
cri
evry
tim

Hurry the fuck up

Try not bumping it too much, they're probably investigating.