Pizza Hut RP
Today me, megalegonator, TheMJ and Generation did a Pizza Hut RP. It was great fun but wasn't exactly what you'd call quiet...

It was hosted in the metro cafe which isn't the biggest of buildings. We didn't expect much at first but suddenly a wave of people entered. We had a table of what was going to be 9 but turned out to be 6 full of admins and moderators and a few others I believe. We had 3 waitors (me, MJ and Generation) and one chef (megalegonator) We had tables full of people and we were all fumbling around trying to work out who wants what and which pizzas go where and who wants vodka and who wants beer. 

Basically it was mental.

Here are a few images of the building taken when it was quiet :

Thx Ivan for being so fussy.
Looking good man, nice build. Keep em' coming!
I loved it! Although, when it was really busy I got so stressed. everyone was screaming for their order xD
It was great fun!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Wish i could've been there, Good roleplay boys.
Keep it up!
(11-15-2015, 07:02 PM)JackZe Wrote: Wish i could've been there, Good roleplay boys.
Keep it up!

I realise this is off topic, but where did you get your signature?
There was like 6 staff members in one table and we sure did keep you guys busy Cheese
The following 3 users Like Viljo's post:
  • Hitman, Tomo, TheMJ
(11-15-2015, 10:26 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 07:02 PM)JackZe Wrote: Wish i could've been there, Good roleplay boys.
Keep it up!

I realise this is off topic, but where did you get your signature?

Made by me,

OT: It was really nice! Tons of people having fun!
Kind Regards,
Pear

[Image: output_QRPOl_L.gif]
(11-16-2015, 10:25 AM)Viljo Wrote: There was like 6 staff members in one table and we sure did keep you guys busy Cheese

Yeah it was insane. I've got something new planned soon...
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • MegaOmega
I've seen the Pizza hut once, and It looked really nice
Im pretty sure that It was fun to do and that people had fun and enjoyed their pizza.
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
The following 1 user Likes Brikaas's post:
  • MegaOmega