Cars
Your name: GamingOfficialZZ

Your blacklist ID: 66805

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Reason: 'cdming me, turboed right into me'

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Grub

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: So I was in a police chase and Grub and some other guy set up a road block then as I saw it I turned on my turbo to ram the blockage out the road, this is when some nutter ran into the road and shouted stop. 

RULE: 2.1e Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.

I can tell you that grub was a construction worker. as he told me over pm

(PM) [FL] Lt.Grub: I was a construction worker. Congratulations | Screenshot Here

So tell me, would a construction worker set up a road block and run into the road shouting stop? I think not. This is classed as FailRP and when I told him about it he ignored me.

Thanks for reading
[Image: giphy.gif]
So I was in a police chase and Grub and some other guy set up a road block then as I saw it I turned on my turbo to ram the blockage out the road, this is when some nutter ran into the road and shouted stop. 

So you admit to turboing directly into me... 

RULE: 2.1e Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.

I was working on the road and you decide to nitro right into me. I was right by the cars yelling stop, you didn't even bother to lock the brakes and or swerve. 

So tell me, would a construction worker set up a road block and run into the road shouting stop? I think not. This is classed as FailRP and when I told him about it he ignored me.

How is this FailRP? I'm working on the road, I don't want you to get hurt and or wreck the work I just did on the road. It wasn't FailRP. I don't think you know what failRP is.

Denied.

The worst part is I ignored the first time you purposely hit my car when it was on the road. You heard me yelling, but decided it would be best to hit shift and go right into me. Just because you're in a speed chase, doesn't give you the right to break rules. You still need to try to avoid people in the road, not nitro and hope for the best.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub