blacklists from ages ago
Your name: ab

Your blacklist ID: 58115, 59477, 59478, 59479

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104887681

Reason: There are a few blacklists as you can see however these were a long time ago, i genuinely don't remember even doing these mistakes. All i know it could've most likely been my little brother however i can't just give him the blame and get away with it. These were so long ago and i feel like i am a changed person from who i supposedly was and know that i wouldn't make mistakes like this on a RP server. (P.S. i'm sorry for any trouble i have caused but honestly, i do not remember it.)

Staff member who blacklisted you: BlackDog

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I see myself as a good guy who follows rules, and i have done a lot of growing up and want to prove i have changed. It's just so hard to play on this server without access to these things. I would love to be unblacklisted or even the times to be shortened, just so i can get back to playing.

Yet again sorry for any trouble i have apparently caused such a long time ago.
Thank you for your time.
You ran around proptrapping people in boxes... Please explain the logic on why I should remove the blacklist.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Denied
The blacklist was valid, if it was indeed your Brother's doing the blacklist is still valid. As your account is your responsibility.
What are you doing on the roof? Oh wait that's an air conditioning unit. - Suarez 2k15