Unban request
Your name: Bunny

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63467526

Your ban ID: 67187

Banned by: [FL:M] MasterNoda

Reason: Breaking FearRP // Double Accounting // Extended by NightHawkd

Involved: Hitman

I was driving in my Ford Raptor and I passed a cop. he was on the side of the road. I passed him a couple minutes before. He was going after a Red Mustang. The officer blocked in the Mustang Driver and told him to get out but he was no longer inside the vehicle. I drove away. A few minutes later I was driving and the cop was on the side of the road. I passed him but my car flipped. I /flip the car and get back in. I didn't realize the officer said "Stop" in chat. I kept going. MasterNoda stopped me and we talked about what happend. I got banned for FearRP. A few minutes later I get on my other account and get on the server. There were not many people on. I continued playing and messaged one of the mods. Then I get teleported up on a roof and MasterNoda and Hitman were there. They said that I am double accounting and that "I am looking directly into the eyes of a permanent ban." Then I get banned for 1 day. My ban then gets extended to permanent. I don't really know why double accounting is bannable. Especially when there are only about 5-7 people on. I was mostly truthful with the admins.
I honestly shouldn't of come back on. I should have waited out the FearRP ban. I still do believe that the FearRP ban was a mistake. Seeing how I didn't notice the officer say Stop in chat. I saw him out of his car with his gun out, but I thought he was waiting for the Red Mustang to pass by so that he could go after it.
Please lower the ban time. I've only double accounted once. I do realize I have 400 hours. I should have known. I didn't do much when I came back on besides walk around and walk to one of the mods. I didn't spawn anything in, I literally just walked around. I don't see why that would gain me a permanent ban. Please take this unban request in consideration. I really just want to play. I don't care if you take all my items from my inventory. I just want to play and have fun. The community and staff members are great. Even if they banned me they are doing their job. That's good to know that the FearlessRP servers are indeed Fearless and are secure and fun to play on.
Denied.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda