Unban [FL:RP] FealzHD
Your name: [FL:RP] FealzHD

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97591447

Your ban ID: 67170

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason: Suicide to avoid RP

Involved: Skyeeer & Spear

Why we should unban you: Beacuse i actually missclicked my food, i got unroped and i got stressed out beacuse i wanted to do it fast so i did it fast clicked the watermelons but i did click the shoe and then spammed the watermelons. It was a missclick im not kidding. Im so sorry Spear for that fearrp breakage but i did missclick. Hope you understand me.
I do accept your apoligies Fealz Cheese
(11-14-2015, 05:06 PM)Spear Wrote: I do accept your apoligies Fealz Cheese

Thank you so much Spear, I did missclick. Sad

Hope the staff understands me to! Smile
How am I supposed to believe that was a miss click? How could you by accident press F1 and press 'shoe'?
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(11-14-2015, 05:14 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: How am I supposed to believe that was a miss click? How could you by accident press F1 and press 'shoe'?

I PMED YOU IM SORRY! i wanted to reply ok: Im always getting stressed out in those situations and i had the watermelons over / under my shoe dont remember and i missclicked the shoe and then spamm clicked the watermelons. beacuse i did not want to die and break fearrp.
Denied.

You still broke FearRP and you decided to suicide to avoid RP.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
(11-14-2015, 05:14 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: How am I supposed to believe that was a miss click? How could you by accident press F1 and press 'shoe'?

Beacuse the shoe was right over/under my watermelons (food) and i missclicked it and fast like 0,9 sec after i spammclicked the watermelons and food. Please belive me! 
Check the logs if you do not belive me ;(
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Fealz yea i know how streesed it can be. I dont want him to get banned so i actuly belive what he's saying. And yes i know him im he's friend but i would not reply to these sort of thing but i do belive what hhe's saing so plz unbann him
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 2 Points
(11-14-2015, 05:38 PM)Skyeeer Wrote: Fealz yea i know how streesed it can be. I dont want him to get banned so i actuly belive what he's saying. And yes i know him im he's friend but i would not reply to these sort of thing but i do belive what hhe's saing so plz unbann him

Thank you, you witnessed the whole thing didn't you? Or you did see when they took me as hostage, do you know the reason? Sad
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(11-14-2015, 05:31 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Denied.

You still broke FearRP and you decided to suicide to avoid RP.

Denied and you haven't even checked the logs if the things im saying is true.. Can i contact a admin after the unban request is denied?