Unblacklist request - MJ
Your name: [FL:RP] TheMJ

Your blacklist ID: 71166

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61205682

Reason: NLR

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] Shadow

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: So, I want told to me the exact point when I broke NLR, I vaguely understood the situation when I was brought to a roof. An RV was mentioned, and I don't recall seeing a RV. Being a teacher, I know about NLR, so I tried to keep away from the gun fight, but I was pulled back to having to fire at them because they were firing at me at one point. I couldn't just put my gun away and leave, I was killed instantly, I knew that from the experience there. IRL, I wouldn't let them kill me, I had to return fire otherwise I would have been shot down.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
Many people even get spawnkilled when they try to avoid breaking NLR (usually during raids).
If you weren't government, why did you have a gun out right after respawning?
And if you're being shot at during your NLR timer, you could have simply called an admin to sort out your problem.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(01-13-2016, 06:12 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Many people even get spawnkilled when they try to avoid breaking NLR (usually during raids).
If you weren't government, why did you have a gun out right after respawning?
And if you're being shot at during your NLR timer, you could have simply called an admin to sort out your problem.

Every time I spawn, I always equip my gun because of the 1 bullet in the mag thing, I always reload it. After, I would return my gun back into its holster. I did not call an admin because at the time I was confused, and was stressed out, I had so much things on my mind that made me completely forget about calling an admin. I just had enough of the raids after a bit and just went to Cubs and went afk. The part I really don't get is the exact time and place I broke NLR
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
At the end of the day you are the sole entity responsible for making sure you are operating within the rules. In the case mentioned above you should have not drawn your gun and you should have called an admin to resolve the spawn killing issue.

Htman
Fearless Administrator
You spawn in the Nexus and you were shooting at the people who killed you in the first place. That was your choice to engage in the situation again, thus violating NLR. You should know by now that engaging back in the situation that got you killed is a NLR violation.

Denied.