[FL:RP] Jan: Not rly?
[FL:RP] Jan: Your only a bad roleplayer
Neomills: shut up
[FL:RP] Jan: Ok, your getting kicked.
Neomills: Cant kick me becasue hostage will put me right back in
[FL:RP] Jan: Nope.
Neomills: Yep

A bit unrespectfull isn't it?

Jan you cant just say your going to kick someone out of the clan like that.

That's why you have a lot of people that dont like you because you abuse your power when you have it.
(03-07-2012, 09:31 PM)Coffee Jr Wrote: Jan you cant just say your going to kick someone out of the clan like that.

That's why you have a lot of people that dont like you because you abuse your power when you have it.

I would like to say something, I agree with jan's kick, Why? You don't say to you're boss 'Everyone hates you', And i don't think hostage wants him back when he says this to his 'Co-Owner'

The following 2 users Like Eric's post:
  • Shadow, Anakonda
I don't abuse my powers, I just don't want people acting so childish in the clan, I rp'd as president when Neomilis gane without my permission to top nexus as unemployend what he expect? I warranted him then he jumped of the bridge to avoid his arrest, 5 mins later we had that steamchat. To Neomilis: childish very childish.
You can at least warn him you didn't even warn him at all.
(03-08-2012, 11:41 AM)Coffee Jr Wrote: You can at least warn him you didn't even warn him at all.

I already did that like two times before...
Neomills has been perm banned from FL: problem solved.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Sommer, edgie
This is the Slyfox Website for any Slyfox Members please sign up and make an account.
Here's the Link: http://fearlessrpslyfox.webs.com/
*** A letter appears on the desk in front of Hostage ***
Hello Hostage, we have had good times and bad times together. Mostly good times. Due to all the members in this clan has gone inactive or has started playing on other communities. Im not gonna mention any names, have i decided to leave the clan.
-Sincerely Sommer
(03-10-2012, 07:12 PM)FYI Im a Spy Wrote: This is the Slyfox Website for any Slyfox Members please sign up and make an account.
Here's the Link: http://fearlessrpslyfox.webs.com/

Why'd Neomills even made this? He's kicked.
Please remove your donation button from your website.