Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]
I agree with Jan i like the application
Hi Slyfoxes. i have been a lot inactive recently cause "The real deal" is starting in school now. if i dont get my things right i might get to work on a gas station. so i decided to leave the clan due of my inactivity. Security RP wasn't really me.
Sincerely Sommer
(12-12-2011, 10:40 PM)Sommer Wrote: Hi Slyfoxes. i have been a lot inactive recently cause "The real deal" is starting in school now. if i dont get my things right i might get to work on a gas station. so i decided to leave the clan due of my inactivity. Security RP wasn't really me.
Sincerely Sommer

Np Sommer. I understand.
You are always welcome here, keep that in mind.

Activity check and Weekend RP

Well, im planing a weekend RP for the hole clan, if you for some reason cant join or just dont want to, contact me, hostage, eric.

What this RP is going to be about i you dont really know, but it will be presented sometime tommorow and put to use if approved on saturday time will also come later.

If you got tips about some fun RP post it here
I will join this rp when I've got time I got allot of work to do irl so I might miss it.
(12-11-2011, 09:27 AM)BlackSheep Wrote: Name: BlackSheep
Character Name(Ingame): Earl "Sheep" Johnson
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:1:19992431
Hours that you have played on the server: 70
RP Points(If any): Nope
Reason that your applying for: I 'm looking for a fun clan to spend some time with. I've done some fun things with other slyfox members, and one of them convinced me to join this clan. I have plenty of experience in RP servers, and I would like to join a nice, active clan.

Contacted you ingame and i will also like to invite you for:
(12-14-2011, 08:15 PM)Knazzbollen Wrote: Activity check and Weekend RP

Well, im planing a weekend RP for the hole clan, if you for some reason cant join or just dont want to, contact me, hostage, eric.

What this RP is going to be about i you dont really know, but it will be presented sometime tommorow and put to use if approved on saturday time will also come later.

If you got tips about some fun RP post it here

Thanks for the invitation, but I'm afraid I"m gone for the weekend
Hmm might not make the rp but I will try to. Is there an excact time?
(12-15-2011, 09:32 PM)Duckinator Wrote: Hmm might not make the rp but I will try to. Is there an excact time?

You will see it we don't know it even to Tounge
***Clan RP Update***

I have talked some to eric, will try to talk to Hostage to, if not i will go with Erics proposal (classified)

i hope that alot of members will come, and that we will get a DDoS free day/night until then

Hope that you can come and good luck