Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]
Am I in now?
Cheese I cant wait and @ Jan Im sry for my behavior and I know I do some mistakes.
@ Rawwzkii_ Thanks man Cheese
(12-05-2011, 10:58 AM)PacMan Wrote: Am I in now?
Cheese I cant wait and @ Jan Im sry for my behavior and I know I do some mistakes.
@ Rawwzkii_ Thanks man Cheese

You need to join our RP once and we will seeWink
Ok
I will Cheese
I can ask rawwzkii when you guys do a rp
Name: [FL:RP] Troll
Character Name(Ingame): Ziral 'Troll' Agrabem
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:5430406
Hours that you have played on the server: 78
RP Points(If any): None Cheese
Reason that your applying for:
I am applying for this clan because, ever since I started playing on this server I was like: Maan, I need to make a clan, but I'm not a really good clan maker(which I can't make people get intrested in my clan cause I'm crap at it DSmile, So I was looking up on youtube with "Fearless Roleplay Clans" and this clan pop up so I decided to join this clan, I'm a good roleplayer and I've been playing on Garry's Mod and DarkRP and more ever since it came out, I'm a big Fearless fan and so am I fan of SlyFoxes, hopefully that I will become part of the Slyfoxes and become a good person after I join.
Thanks for reading.

-Troll
It's been a long time.
Like the application, but i dont really know about the darkRP part =/ as long as you dont break server rules, clan rules, or any rules, i would like you to join us in a RP sometime
Some Clan RP tips, if we aint doing any huge ^^

1. set to a frequency e.g /frequency 111.1 (send a pm to me,eric,hostage,raww,sub zero, jan if you dont got it already)

2. do some small RP to get to know one and another, learn to co-op with those you have in your clan

2.1. Do some adverts about you need jobs (if nr2 isnt a option)

3. when you get some more ppl online, do some huge Security RP, like guardin the president, or just Security for hire.

Well, these are my tips, if you have something to add i suggest you do it ^^
The following 1 user Likes Knazzbollen's post:
  • Altoria
Cool, I like it, I don't just play DarkRP, I play like CityRP, Perp, all of the RP's I've played and experienced so I'm pretty sure that I might be able to join this clan, I got intrested in this clan because my friend TomTx said he's gonna join this clan :3. Anyways, That sounds cool :3
It's been a long time.
I would like to welcome PacMan (TomTx) and ThePhysik ([FL:RP] Troll)As SF Recruits.
Ranking up will happen in time.
Tests will also happen. Roleplay nicely.
Name: BlackSheep
Character Name(Ingame): Earl "Sheep" Johnson
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:1:19992431
Hours that you have played on the server: 70
RP Points(If any): Nope
Reason that your applying for: I 'm looking for a fun clan to spend some time with. I've done some fun things with other slyfox members, and one of them convinced me to join this clan. I have plenty of experience in RP servers, and I would like to join a nice, active clan.
The following 1 user Likes BlackSheep's post:
  • Rawwzkii
Looks like a good application.