Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]

2 Conflicts that happend and could have been avoided:

Conflict 1:
3 agents of the Slyfox Security Corporation have been seen with guns blazing at  some police officers.

Explaination and why this title isn't true:
Lucas Andrew bought the Office building to build a new facility for the SSC to use it to protect the city.
A man walked by and started to hit one of the slyfox Security agents. There for, one of the agents fired a warningshot after telling the man to stop.
That man was let out and sadly  he misleaded the Police. He told them that there were 3 armed criminals in the building.

The mistkes that happend from here:

The police  had no warrant to enter the building with their guns out.
Our SSC recruits did not react  calmly to this.
(Wich I understnd at some point. One got tazed for no reason. and the other reacted with gunfire.)

We tried to  calm down this situation, but it ended with the SRU coming aswell. Again No warrant.

Conflict 2:
The slyfox Security Corporation worked for the Government. Better said, for the president himself.
They were hired by the president to guard the nexus together with the Police and SRU.

A big group of raiders  started to attack the Nexus. the fight took time, but as the security guards fought and moved back into the nexus by using the front doors, they got shot by the Police or the SRU.

To avoid a conflict like this one:

We have to change our Job name  eachtime we get hired or not.

When we are not hired:

Slyfox Security Guard

When we are  hired:

Slyfox Security Guard (President)
Slyfox Security Guard (Nexus)
Slyfox Security Guard (Rebels)
Slyfox Security Guard (Name of company who hired us)
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Falc
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Himalaya Thing
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65731322
In-Game Name: Omul 'Himalaya' Aluminium
Roleplay Points: 0
Hours In-Game: 204
Bans: 1 (I was a noob and my friend tricked me into prop smashing. This was over a year ago.)
Which division are you applying for: Slyfox Security
Why this division?: This division seems fun since it involves using guns and protecting shops from raids.
Expierence: I play a lot as an SRU and a corleone so it involves using guns a lot and going into raids and basically this involves protecting shops from raids.
About you:
Nationality: American
Address: 512 Green Drive 26739 EvoCity, United States
Mobile Number: (+1) 413 248 0758
Email: [email protected]
Health Status: BMI score of 22 (that's healthy) but average muscles.
Driving License Details: I have insurance and I've never crashed. I don't have many speeding tickets.
Past Jobs: Working as a security guard at a jewelry store so I'm very experienced on working as a security guard.
Hobbies: Eating, cycling, reading books, working and watching TV.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
(03-20-2015, 03:18 PM)Himalaya Thing Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Himalaya Thing
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65731322
In-Game Name: Omul 'Himalaya' Aluminium
Roleplay Points: 0
Hours In-Game: 204
Bans: 1 (I was a newbie and my friend tricked me into prop smashing. This was over a year ago.)
Why this division?: This division seems fun since it involves using guns and protecting shops from raids.
Expierence: I play a lot as an SRU and a corleone so it involves using guns a lot and going into raids and basically this involves protecting shops from raids.
About you:
Nationality: American
Address: 512 Green Drive 26739 EvoCity, United States
Mobile Number: (+1) 413 248 0758
Health Status: BMI score of 22 (that's healthy) but average muscles.
Driving License Details: I have insurance and I've never crashed. I don't have many speeding tickets.
Past Jobs: Working as a security guard at a jewelry store so I'm very experienced on working as a security guard.
Hobbies: Eating, cycling, reading books, working and watching TV.
[Image: g1-2.png]
Slyfox Security Corporation

Thank you Mr Aluminium for taking the time to apply for a position at Slyfox Security Corporation, we will be reviewing your application at some point today. If we take this any further you will be offered an interview and a possible trial run.

You will be contacted as soon as the decision has been made.

Joey Essex - Slyfox Security Corporation.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Zero Lukas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80262867
In-Game Name: Lukas Jaeger
Roleplay Points: 3
Hours In-Game: 230
Bans: 11
Why this division?: I am extremely skilled with weapons. This division will help me progress with my skills and hopefully make me the most skilled. I also have a passion to help others, so being apart of a huge security organisation will be absolutely great.
About you: I am a rich man, I've been in the Strategic Response Unit of evocity multiple times. Good with weapons, and I am also fit.
Nationality: Welsh
Address: 41 Oakdale Road, Evocity, United States.
Mobile Number: (+1) 211 9905 23456
Health Status: I am extremely fit, I have worked as SRU most of my life and I do not suffer from anything, no medication is needed for me.
Driving License Details: I have car insurance, and i've ONLY ever crashed once. It was a night out with friends, and you know how they go.
Hobbies: Working out, protecting, cycling, hiking, reading, cooking.
[Image: cYnBHHx.png]
(03-20-2015, 04:06 PM)[FL:RP] Lukas Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Zero Lukas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80262867
In-Game Name: Lukas Jaeger
Roleplay Points: 3
Hours In-Game: 230
Bans: 11
Why this division?: I am extremely skilled with weapons. This division will help me progress with my skills and hopefully make me the most skilled. I also have a passion to help others, so being apart of a huge security organisation will be absolutely great.
About you: I am a rich man, I've been in the Strategic Response Unit of evocity multiple times. Good with weapons, and I am also fit.
Nationality: Welsh
Address: 41 Oakdale Road, Evocity, United States.
Mobile Number: (+1) 211 9905 23456
Health Status: I am extremely fit, I have worked as SRU most of my life and I do not suffer from anything, no medication is needed for me.
Driving License Details: I have car insurance, and i've ONLY ever crashed once. It was a night out with friends, and you know how they go.
Hobbies: Working out, protecting, cycling, hiking, reading, cooking.

Thank you Mr Jaeger for taking the time to apply for a position at Slyfox Security Corporation, we will be reviewing your application at some point today. If we take this any further you will be offered an interview and a possible trial run.

The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Altoria
[Image: g3-1.png]
I would like to promote Samzoand Yerakor from SSC - Recruit to SSC - Agent.
You have proven yourselves well. And I am sure we will have alot of great time.
[Image: g3-1.png]
I would like to welcome Himalaya Thing and [FL:RP] Lukas as SSC - Recruit
Together we will do several missions. To test you on your skils. But we will keep it fun.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Falc
(10-14-2011, 02:48 PM)Hostage Wrote:
[Image: slyfoxbadgesmaller.png]
[Image: Whoarewe.png]
[Image: e1.png]
We are a Security/RP Organisation that intends to protect our RP and properties against influences from outside.
Our services can be up for hire.
We guard clients, shops, bases, contrabands. anything that we are hired for.
Note: We are not hired as extra guns for an attack. We protect, not kill.
[Image: Howwestartedout.png]
[Image: e2.png]
We were officers and owners that were victims of the crimes going on in EvoCity. We never had a chance to defend ourselves
or do something against it when it happened. We gathered and decided to stand together as an organisation to protect our public properties and RP Locations.
Our clan motto is as followed: "We fire when we are fired upon. Protecting is what we do."
[Image: Slyfoxesgoals.png]
[Image: e3.png]
[Image: target.gif]President Protection Succeeded.
[Image: target.gif]Safety transporting an client.
[Image: target.gif]Contrabands protected.
[Image: target.gif] Setting up a base.
[Image: target.gif]Stopping Raids.
RULES

Spoiler :

Our organisation is focused on safety and protection. That of anyone who hires us.
There for we made  some rules that our agents would follow during their missions.
A Slyfox Agent would:
- Allow the other agents to correct him/her on mistakes.
- Listen to the superiors.
- Listen to the client. (But not if the client asks the agent to go against another slyfox.)
A Slyfox Agent would never:
- Shoot the client.
- Shoot the client's employees/ partners/ folowers.
- Steal cars.
- Insult people.
- Kill a fellow member.
BUT: If the agent is in a different job that  does not say "Slyfox" than these rules don't apply.
To make things very clear:
We might be an armed organisation, but tht does not make us terrorists or criminals.
We are not from the government. But we can be hired by the government.
We are not criminals because we protect criminal bases.
We do make deals with the local markets for our goods. So we do protect them. Unless they become criminals.

[Image: e4.png]
[Image: n_0Xm4K9ue.png]
[Image: n_NEy84nBa.png]
[Image: n_aSTaN1vp.png]
[Image: n_Binv3Yi7.png]
[Image: n_ZVOAMp6Q.png]
SSC used to be devided into 5 classes:
Office
Security
Task Force
Medical
Sience
To see the classes:

Spoiler :
[Image: of2.png]
Slyfox Office:
In the office  only the officers  gather. We bring fresh idea's on the table.

[Image: security2-3.png]
Slyfox Security:
These are the members who shall guard the RP/Properties.
Security will carry guns to show that they mean business if someone tries to destroy or raid our properties.

[Image: taskf3.png]
Task Force:
These members shall be around the places we build/create and protect it discretly.
Try not to get noticed and takeout invaders in order to protect our properties.

Spoiler :

Example: We have a restaurant and one of our members is a Chef/Owner and a rebel goes inside the place,
the Undercover can then inform the rest of the clan for a possible raid, this will improve the security for our properties and we can prevail any incoming threats.

[Image: slyfoxmedical.png]

These was the medical team  of the corporation.  Medics who helped the wounded and also provided with extra security as they were trained  security guards aswell.

[Image: SWA.png]
S.W.A:
S.W.A was a sience based group that will be part of the Slofox Security Corporation as one of the tree Divisions.

Spoiler :
As an reminder to the old S.W.A. roots that have critically changed to an more "peacefull" way of doing sience.
The Social Wellness Agency used to have a kind Director who used the laboratories to find cures for ilnesses and deseases.
But he died and his son took the entire business.
Together with his co-workers and agents he succeeded to make a laboratory in the city.
There he did evil sience. But the government always went in his way. He never finished his work.
Every time the S.W.A. team had to start all over.
The new director didn't liked the governmend thanks to their actions against his organisation.
Even now it is going that way, but more organised as back than.
High secured laboratories and bases were made and stood a chance against the government.
The way our organisation does their work is classified.
Motto: "The less the people know, the better for us".
What did we do?
Brainwashing our costumars/victims and use them as our agents.
Taking over the entire city is what we want.

[Image: Slyfoxesallies.png]
[Image: e8.png]

- The Shadow Associates Agency

[Image: Slyfoxesennemies.png]
[Image: e9.png]
None
[Image: Slyfoxesidentitycards.png]
[Image: e10.png]

[Image: Slyfoxesbuildings.png]
[Image: e11.png]

[Image: Development.png]
[Image: e12.png]
Reopend
Regrouping
Reorganising
Recruiting
[Image: e13.png]
In order to join this clan, you either fill in the aplication and send it to us or use our Electronic Assistant.
You also can add the result of the personality test on the aplication.

Spoiler :
[Image: ii.png]
Slyfox Personality test (This test will NOT effect your aplication.)

[Image: computer.gif]
Don't use the chatbot for now. Not evry chat seems to be saved completely
Application by Electronic Assistant

[Image: ApplicationTemplate.png]
Application by hand.

Spoiler :

Code:
[b]Steam Name:[/b] ( [FaZe] killer4ever6478 )
[b]Steam ID:[/b] ( Your Steam ID )
[b]In-Game Name:[/b] ( John H Humphrey )
[b]Roleplay Points:[/b] ( None yet )
[b]Hours In-Game:[/b] ( 50 )
[b]Bans:[/b] ( 1 temp ban of 1 hour )
[b]Which division are you applying for:[/b] ( SlyFox Security Corperation )
[b]Why this division?:[/b] (Well i want to join this disvision because 1. im really good with a gun. 2.Im mostly a security guard in game role 3.Im really good at guarding the president and stores 4.im pretty nice and fun )
[b]Expierence:[/b] ( I got expernience guarding the president and stores )
[b]About you:[/b] (Im fun and friendly and i follow the rules of the server )

[Image: hhh1.png]
Two new video's are made.
The motivation video and one is from gameplay as we protected a president.

The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Yerakor, Ivan Tempski
*Letter of Application*

06/04/2015

To the Sly Fox Corporation

---------------------------------

Leader Lucas Andrew (Hostage)

Application

Sly Fox Security Division
62 Main Street Road
Evocity, 94563

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ivan Tempski

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68782868

Ingame Name: Ivan Tempski

Roleplay Points: 30 Points.

Hours Ingame: 1850 Hours and counting.

Bans: 4 Bans.

What division are you applying for?: Sly Fox Security.

Why this division?: Because I enjoy this the most out of all other jobs, I am very familiar of what you do within the job.

Experience: I worked for a few organisations where I worked as a security employee.

About you: Ivan Tempski was born in Ukraine on 15th of September 1976. He lived in a low-standard house with only just enough money to pay for a warm meal every night. Every morning he would wake up to fetch some vegetables from a market two miles from home; he would usually buy tomatoes and fresh carrots, but sometimes, as a special treat, his mother will give him just enough to buy porridge oats.

His education wasn't the best; he used to be picked on by other children and teachers which led to him becoming very depressed, and he often considered running away from home. All this depression and hate caused Ivan to have low grades in school.

Three years later, at 1:23 PM on the 26th of April 1986, a nuclear disaster occurred in a power plant near Ivan's school. The resulting explosion killed most of his family except for himself and his brother Von. At the time, Von was working at a munitions company which was based underground, thereby protecting him from the disaster.

For Ivan, who was on a school trip with his class at the time, this was life-changing. He and Von had no money or shelter. This led the two to be forced into a Polish foster family which ran a successful munitions company.

Ivan and Von slowly built their lives back together. They began working for this Polish family, but they earned only minimum wage. In 1990, Von, now 25 years of age, left Ivan to move to EvoCity to work with Estleback Corporation. Ivan wasn't hugely annoyed about his departure; it just meant he would be making double the amount of money an hour.

In 1998, the munitions company went bust, so Ivan used all of his life savings to buy a ticket to EvoCity to join his brother Von.

Yours sincerely
Ivan Tempski

[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Blurr
(04-06-2015, 11:49 AM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: *Letter of Application*

06/04/2015

To the Sly Fox Corporation

Leader Lucas Andrew (Hostage)

Application

Sly Fox Security Division
62 Main Street Road
Evocity, 94563

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ivan Tempski

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68782868

Ingame Name: Ivan Tempski

Roleplay Points: 30 Points.

Hours Ingame: 1850 Hours and counting.

Bans: 4 Bans.

What division are you applying for?: Sly Fox Security.

Why this division?: Because I enjoy this the most out of all other jobs, I am very familiar of what you do within the job.

Experience: I worked for a few organisations where I worked as a security employee.

About you: Ivan Tempski was born in Ukraine on 15th of September 1976. He lived in a low-standard house with only just enough money to pay for a warm meal every night. Every morning he would wake up to fetch some vegetables from a market two miles from home; he would usually buy tomatoes and fresh carrots, but sometimes, as a special treat, his mother will give him just enough to buy porridge oats.

His education wasn't the best; he used to be picked on by other children and teachers which led to him becoming very depressed, and he often considered running away from home. All this depression and hate caused Ivan to have low grades in school.

Three years later, at 1:23 PM on the 26th of April 1986, a nuclear disaster occurred in a power plant near Ivan's school. The resulting explosion killed most of his family except for himself and his brother Von. At the time, Von was working at a munitions company which was based underground, thereby protecting him from the disaster.

For Ivan, who was on a school trip with his class at the time, this was life-changing. He and Von had no money or shelter. This led the two to be forced into a Polish foster family which ran a successful munitions company.

Ivan and Von slowly built their lives back together. They began working for this Polish family, but they earned only minimum wage. In 1990, Von, now 25 years of age, left Ivan to move to EvoCity to work with Estleback Corporation. Ivan wasn't hugely annoyed about his departure; it just meant he would be making double the amount of money an hour.

In 1998, the munitions company went bust, so Ivan used all of his life savings to buy a ticket to EvoCity to join his brother Von.

Yours sincerely
Ivan Tempski

Thank you Mr Tempski for taking the time to apply for a position at Slyfox Security Corporation, we will be reviewing your application during our meeting later on today, your patience will be appreciated.

The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Ivan Tempski