Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]
(05-21-2013, 08:08 AM)Hostage Wrote: [Image: slyfoxlogotypng.png]

I would like to welcome [FL:RP] Dark Sniper as SSC-S Security

I have seen you on the field. You are alert to you surroundings. That is good.

Thanks Hostage, it really means alot to me to join this amazing clan, I will provide very impressive dups to the clan. Because I am really good at creating dups!
The following 1 user Likes Saul's post:
  • Altoria
This friday till Monday I am away from home in rl without any meens of getting online in any way.. Hopefully I am allowed to bring the laptop.
Hostage, When you can see this, I would advise making a set time to have a practice. So the recruits and people can be instructed in how to react to situations while rping with Slyfox. I would advise some time on the weekend so more people might be free to practice.
-Happy Member,Hungames.
stupid signature keeps breaking
The following 1 user Likes Hungames's post:
  • Altoria
(05-24-2013, 01:37 AM)Hungames Wrote: Hostage, When you can see this, I would advise making a set time to have a practice. So the recruits and people can be instructed in how to react to situations while rping with Slyfox. I would advise some time on the weekend so more people might be free to practice.
-Happy Member,Hungames.

Tat would be great. Next week I have free time. I could be holding practices together with you, the members.

A test zone can be build. Like a realistic situation that can happen on the servers when the Slyfoxes are guarding.
Not to be a pain in the ass but maybe you should go thru the members list and see who's still on FL and who have left? Just a tip so you'll know if those persons won't show up on the meeting Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Altoria
(05-25-2013, 05:51 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Not to be a pain in the ass but maybe you should go thru the members list and see who's still on FL and who have left? Just a tip so you'll know if those persons won't show up on the meeting Smile

You are right.
Today (Monday) I am returning home.
I will put work in it and will contact the members.

Now the members can contact eachother and rop together.
To RP you don't need the leader to start it.

I will see you all soon.
Well Hostage I'm right now Inactive, might be for a couple a months because its almost summer and I'm soon visiting Italy also I have kinda lost interested in Gmod. I'm not resigning though as probably after summer I may be active.
After my adventure with Slyfox, I feel it is right to move on elsewhere and find a new path to walk upon. I may return one day, but for now I need to make new friends and meet other people to move on.
Steam Name: ( You're steam name ) [FL:RP]TheFoodbelly/Bla
Steam ID: ( Your Steam ID ) STEAM_0:0:51409264
In-Game Name: ( You're RP name ) John Chang
Roleplay Points: ( How many RP points do you have ) 0
Hours In-Game: ( How many hours did you spend on FL ) 8
Bans: ( How many bans do you have ) 0
Which division are you applying for: ( Which division do you want to join? ) Maybe Traffic Control or Patrol unit.
Why this division?: ( A reason why you want to be in this division ) I would love to join because I love patroling and i love Doing Traffic stops and seeing if people are speeding.
Expierence: ( What expierence do you have in general ) None Sad but im hoping to learn.
About you: ( Tell us a little bit about you ) I am 12 years old but mature for my age. once you get to know me. i got declined in a GTA4 clan once but then contacted them and called them on skype and they invited me. Cant judge a person by his/her age Smile Thanks for reading my app and have a nice day. and be safe!
(06-03-2013, 10:53 PM)TheFoodbelly Wrote: Steam Name: ( You're steam name ) [FL:RP]TheFoodbelly/Bla
Steam ID: ( Your Steam ID ) STEAM_0:0:51409264
In-Game Name: ( You're RP name ) John Chang
Roleplay Points: ( How many RP points do you have ) 0
Hours In-Game: ( How many hours did you spend on FL ) 8
Bans: ( How many bans do you have ) 0
Which division are you applying for: ( Which division do you want to join? ) Maybe Traffic Control or Patrol unit.
Why this division?: ( A reason why you want to be in this division ) I would love to join because I love patroling and i love Doing Traffic stops and seeing if people are speeding.
Expierence: ( What expierence do you have in general ) None Sad but im hoping to learn.
About you: ( Tell us a little bit about you ) I am 12 years old but mature for my age. once you get to know me. i got declined in a GTA4 clan once but then contacted them and called them on skype and they invited me. Cant judge a person by his/her age Smile Thanks for reading my app and have a nice day. and be safe!

You need more hours. But Don't let that bring You down.
You will get more experiance in the future.

Lucas'Hostage'Andrew