Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]
The party was great, thank you for the invite.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
The following 2 users Like Oliver's post:
  • Floodify, Mr. Flaminator
Steam Name: Humla
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27116932
In-Game Name: Michael "Humla" Massino (OOC: Michaela atm moment but I change from boy to girl all the time)
Roleplay Points: 4
Hours In-Game: 666
Bans: 9
Which division are you applying for: Security Division
Why this division?: Because I feel like I could be a great asset since I rank my marksman skills pretty high.
Expierence: Being with some questionable people earlier in my life I have great skills with weapons and I have guarded some very important people. I later joined the army and got back from Iraq 2 years ago.
About you: My name is Michael Massino, I am 28 years old and is called Humla. I was in my early years a mobster with a known big family named Massino, where my uncle is the Don. A couple of years ago I left the criminal past and to redeem myself I joined the army and shipped off to Iraq. As I said earlier I got home 2 years ago and I have since worked in a small shop but I now its time to take my skills into work again so here I am.

OOC: The name Massino stuck with me after our RP, if you remember Hostage. Tounge

Thank you for your time.
Kind regards, "Humla"
The following 1 user Likes Humla's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator
[Image: slyfoxbadgesmaller.png]

I'd like to welcome Michael Massino into our corporation, you can pick up your weapons at the armory, your Slyfox badge is there too, see you on the field.
Nexus Defence mission Succeeded.
Together with my colleges we defended the nexus to succession.
Things like this happend before, but now I had some pictures

The following 3 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Humla, Mr. Flaminator, Derpcake
Steam Name:[FL:RP] [Emp'G] Derpcake
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44877888
In-Game Name: Fabian 'Derpcake' van Koppen
Roleplay Points: None
Hours In-Game: 46
Bans: None, 2 kicks, but no bans
Which division are you applying for: Slyfox Task Force
Why this division?: I want to be on the scene as I have a good aim and am good at killing.
Expierence: I have a good aim, I have been security guard several times.
About you: I can be very strict if needed, but I am mostly just nice to everyone. I am 41 years old and I moved into the EvoCity 3 years ago. I ended my career as Police Sergeant to become part of a bigger corporation. I have been security guard before I went to the Police. I was an ex-Militairy Captain, in the Koninklijke Marine(Dutch marines) before I moved into the EvoCity. After I left the Marines I went to the AIDN (Algemene Inlichtingen Dienst Nederland, English: General Intelligence Service Holland) I was a field agent, then I left and moved in here, the Evocity.

☻/ This is Toby
/▌ Copy and paste him so he can
/ \ take over STEAM
[Image: fearlessderpcake.png]
вøɾṉ τø ƒïģhτ, τɾαïṉεḋ τø ќïll, ρɾεραɾεḋ τø ḋïε, ṉεṿεɾ ώïll, ќεερ løώ, ṃøṿε ƒαṡτ, ќïll ƒïɾṡτ, ḋïε lαṡτ, øṉε ṡhøτ, øṉε ќïll, ṉø lυсќ, јυṡτ ṡќïll.
Is it possible for my name to be changed from Captain Obvious to [FL:RP] Joshua X in the main threat? Cool
The following 1 user Likes Hendy's post:
  • Altoria
(04-27-2013, 10:58 AM)Joshua X Wrote: Is it possible for my name to be changed from Captain Obvious to [FL:RP] Joshua X in the main threat? Cool

I will change it

[Image: slyfoxlogotypng.png]

I would like to welkome [FL:RP] [Emp'G] Derpcake as SSC -TF Agent.
We do need men with experiance. Welcome to the team.
The following 2 users Like Altoria's post:
  • Derpcake, Hendy
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Lieutenant Bloodz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:57671846
In-Game Name: Jay 'Bloodz' Broyles
Roleplay Points: 2
Hours In-Game: 319
Bans: 2
Which division are you applying for: Task Force
Why this division?: It seems like a great division to do as my skills at staying unnoticed are pretty good. Out of all the divisions I think this would be best for me. I have good aim and military tactics if needed.
Expierence: I was a Police Officer for 4 months then I was in the military for a good 2 years. I was a Governement Detective for a few months and then I was a S.W.A.T Commander for 7 months until I retired. And I work protecting the President every once in the while. I am skilled with a sniper rifle as I used them some times in my military days.
About you: I'm just a average 13 year old who likes role playing in Garry's Mod. I enjoy drawing art, and learning about historic events. I love nice cars, mostly sports cars. My time zones EST. I soon will have much more time for Garry's Mod as my summer vacation starts pretty soon. Though I play pretty often. My favorite sport is Soccer (Foot Ball). Not much more I can think of now.
[Image: slyfoxlogotypng.png]

I would like to welkome [FL:RP] Lieutenant Bloodz as SSC -TF Junior Agent.
We do need men with experiance. Welcome to the team.

[Image: slyfoxbadgesmaller.png]

Slyfox and allied forces mission

Together with the government and their officers our forces will make sure that the entire city will be secured.: Nexus, fleamarket, cubs food, appartments, slums, slums appartment, bank of Amerika, gasstation, Metro café, Giga computers and the streets starting from at the tunnel.

These will be under constant survailence.

What we will do

We control the speedlimits in the city.
The amount of vehicles getting in and out.
If rebels or crleones are banned than we intercept them from entering. Warning shots will be given before agression takes place.
We try to solve things in a peacefull matter.
Transporting the president or other clients from their homes to their work.

Tasks:
Special service: They will stay with the president by any means.
Police force: Patrol the city and outside if need be.
Slyfox/ and allied Forces: Guarding the entire city. What happens outside aint our problem.

Extra
I, Lucas Andrew, will make some unarmed survailance drones to watch over the city by air.

When?
Day: Monday
Server: hopefully v2d or v2p
The following 4 users Like Altoria's post:
  • fuz3_r3tro, Sleepy Knight 生活, Oliver, Mr. Flaminator
Steam Name: EXPxDolanDuck
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44599206
In-Game Name: Jimmy 'Dolan' Dmitri
Roleplay Points: None.
Hours In-Game: 238 hours.
Bans: 2 bans
Which division are you applying for: SlyFox Security.
Why this division?: A lot of Experience of guarding the president during the day (70-80 hours playing security guard as the president's bodyguard) and also guarding cafe, banks, shops etc.
Expierence: I have experience with ranges of weapon, i also have experience fixing clogged up weapons etc. back in the day i use to be a frontline field medic (healing other players with medkits)
About you: I am Jimmy 'Dolan' Dmitri i have been with fearless from December 2011, played A lot of CityRP, took a long break from it and now i am back Role-playing. Currently i am ban for 'Accessing a rooftop and shooting people from it' so i am being honest about myself, you can even check, soon the ban will be lifted and also I really want to RP seriously to show my respect to this Corperation and the admins that i don't piss about and get on the good side of the Fearless and Admin and the community.