Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]
Star 
Greetings, SSC.
I am enjoying my stay here, and I like to thank Hostage and Flaminator for accepting me in the SSC. Thanks. Also, I like to thank beforehand the whole clan and I hope we could do some awesome stuff together in the future.
There are no negative things to say, but sometimes there aren't many or not at all other fellow clan members online, so far I have seen a few. But, I like to make a suggestion that the leading members of this clan would arrange a meeting, where we could talk about the future, Upcoming events and roleplaying sessions where we participate together.. As a clan.
If this could be possible, I would be more than happy to join the meeting.
ps. Last week was awesome by playing only as a security guard and only posing as a member of SSC. I made a nice gold mine by protecting 4 presidents in total and 2 gun dealers in total.
Here are few pictures of my work:

Also.. This might have been the most hilarious thing I have ever experienced in FearlessRP:
Apparently the gamemode crashed and all the people who died and connected to the server started to spawn as the infamous "Statues". The president made laws that no statues allowed inside the city and officers and SS started to hunt down these hideous creatures if they showed up inside the city.. But, after a huge outbreak of these statues, they started to take control over the city and then the president ordered that Martial Law shall take the place now, and also placed a quarantine which ended up in a huge bloodbath of resisting surviving citizens that refused to leave. I don't have many pictures, but at the time and before the time of this outbreak I had a client named "John Lowrey" who I was assigned to protect as his personal security guard, as always I mentioned am I from Slyfox. Cool John was a gun dealer and we made a epic last stand against these creatures until... The server was restarted.
Statues taking over:

Martial Law takes place:

Panic:

The following 3 users Like Marcho's post:
  • mSy, Mr. Flaminator, Altoria
(03-20-2013, 07:09 PM)Marcho Wrote: Greetings, SSC.
I am enjoying my stay here, and I like to thank Hostage and Flaminator for accepting me in the SSC. Thanks. Also, I like to thank beforehand the whole clan and I hope we could do some awesome stuff together in the future.
There are no negative things to say, but sometimes there aren't many or not at all other fellow clan members online, so far I have seen a few. But, I like to make a suggestion that the leading members of this clan would arrange a meeting, where we could talk about the future, Upcoming events and roleplaying sessions where we participate together.. As a clan.
ps. Last week was awesome by playing only as a security guard and only posing as a member of SSC. I made a nice gold mine by protecting 4 presidents in total and 2 gun dealers in total.

Also.. This might have been the most hilarious thing I have ever experienced in FearlessRP:
Apparently the gamemode crashed and all the people who died and connected to the server started to spawn as the infamous "Statues". The president made laws that no statues allowed inside the city and officers and SS started to hunt down these hideous creatures if they showed up inside the city.. But, after a huge outbreak of these statues, they started to take control over the city and then the president ordered that Martial Law shall take the place now, and also placed a quarantine which ended up in a huge bloodbath of resisting surviving citizens that refused to leave. I don't have many pictures, but at the time and before the time of this outbreak I had a client named "John Lowrey" who I was assigned to protect as his personal security guard, as always I mentioned am I from Slyfox. Cool John was a gun dealer and we made a epic last stand against these creatures until... The server was restarted.
Statues taking over:

Martial Law takes place:

Panic:

I am glad that you feel good in our organisation.
As soon Ic an get online I will organize a mission or a combined mission.

ALSO:
DIA, Estle Back, MNU and Slyfox.
Will have an rp together.
Sampel: Court rp where we adn the others can be the guards. Keeping the order arround the place.
Doing what we can do best.
(03-21-2013, 06:24 PM)Hostage Wrote:
(03-20-2013, 07:09 PM)Marcho Wrote: Greetings, SSC.

Statues taking over:

Martial Law takes place:

Panic:

I am glad that you feel good in our organisation.
As soon Ic an get online I will organize a mission or a combined mission.

ALSO:
DIA, Estle Back, MNU and Slyfox.
Will have an rp together.
Sampel: Court rp where we adn the others can be the guards. Keeping the order arround the place.
Doing what we can do best.

Awesome. But still, it's ESTLEBACK. Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Altoria
Dear, fellow slyfoxses,

Just wanted to say that after a longer break from FL, I am back and ready to serve in the TF again!

See ya in the field,
Grayhawk
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34570322&b=8]

The following 3 users Like Grayhawk's post:
  • mSy, Mr. Flaminator, Altoria
(03-22-2013, 11:46 PM)Grayhawk Wrote: Dear, fellow slyfoxses,

Just wanted to say that after a longer break from FL, I am back and ready to serve in the TF again!

See ya in the field,
Grayhawk

Welcome back.
We always have spare guns for a fellow agent.
(03-18-2013, 10:02 AM)mSy Wrote: Steam Name: mSy
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:53453714
In-Game Name: Rob 'mSy' Thompson
Roleplay Points: 2
Hours In-Game: 175h
Bans: 2 bans: 1 for making double fading door and total of 4 keypads: 2 for every door (1 on each side), when I had few hours played on server (I'm not making excuses btw, I know it was my fault for not reading rules properly); 2nd ban was yesterday for "random raiding" (tried to raid dictator president, who has banned almost all jobs in city, new president came in when we were in nexus already, everyone was banned for "random raiding").
Which division are you applying for: either Security or Task Force.
Why this division?: I usually RP as Corleone, Rebel or SS, so I've used guns a lot. I think i'm pretty good with them.
Expierence: I've been playing games for about 20 years and last 12 of those I've been an Admin or Moderator on about 8-9 different games in total. 2 years of different Quake servers admin, 2 years of Diablo 1 and 2 server owner, 1 year of being a mod and admin on different Minecraft servers, 1 year of WoW private server admin, 6 years of GEclan CSS (8 servers) and TF2 (2 servers) co-host and currently I'm forums / web admin and designer on LR (Last Resistance) community's website. Mostly I accept / deny applications, delete some posts, lock threads etc.
7 years ago I was playing competitive CSS with GEclan, #NoReply. Was competing in some LAN tournaments, did pretty well.
RP experience - was playing WoW on RP server and GTA: SA RP server a while back.
I don't really have a lot of GMod RP experience. I've tried playing DarkRP, but got bored of 10-12 year-old admins. Fearless was my 2nd RP server that I tried and I'm enjoying it a lot so far.
About you: I'm Tomas (pronounced just like Thomas), live in Lithuania, but I think my english is pretty good. I'm 28 years old, I know that I'm too old to play games, but that's what I enjoy doing after work when my kids are sleeping or in kindergarten / school and wife is at work.
I work as a stockbroker / consultant regarding stock market in real life and been doing that for the past 6 years.
Currently I have a wife, 2 kids (3 year-old daughter and 7 year-old son), part-time job and also going to gym everyday, so won't be spending a lot of time on the server, so if you're looking for very active member, I'm afraid I can't join you.

Hello,
would it be possible to get response to this anytime soon? I've posted this a week ago and still not accepted, nor denied. I understand that you are busy and have other stuff to do, but not sure if you're not responding 'cause of that.
I've been offered to join few other clans, don't want to deny them yet. This clan sounds cooler, better organised and I know some people from it, so I would prioritse SSC over them.

Best wishes,
mSy
The following 1 user Likes mSy's post:
  • Altoria
[Image: members_48.png]

I would like to welcome mSy as SSC-S Security

I added your name along our ranklist. But I forgot to welcome you to the clan.
My appologizes for bad paperwork.
The desk is clean now and indeed your application was read.
(03-18-2013, 08:00 PM)Hostage Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 04:14 PM)jonahfink Wrote: Can I switch my job to TF insteadcof securit

No problem I will place you in the taskforce

You still haven't put my name in the TF section
stupid signature keeps breaking
(03-25-2013, 11:16 PM)Hungames Wrote:
(03-18-2013, 08:00 PM)Hostage Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 04:14 PM)jonahfink Wrote: Can I switch my job to TF insteadcof securit

No problem I will place you in the taskforce

You still haven't put my name in the TF section

We are very busy at the moment for SSC and in IRL. We will add you soon ass we can.

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Altoria
I made the needed changes.
Soon I change the allies since some closed.

Also:
New Signatures for the die hard slyfoxes.

[Image: hostag.png]
[Image: flaminato.png]