Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]
The reason I aint online is becouse my reallife sucks at the moment...

Sollicitating, parents are divorcing.
I try to be online as mutch I can.

(03-13-2013, 02:17 AM)jonahfink Wrote: Steam name: jonahfinkelstein2003
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60023568
In-game name: daniel dickson (no caps)
No rp points
79 hours
5 bans
I am applying for the security division
I want to be in this division because I want to protect base and transport people safely
Experience: Mostly ss so I've been in a lot of raids, I was part of the Home Army, and I can build pretty good
About me: I'm addicted to fearlessrp. I have glasses, I'm American, and I play lots of Xbox.

[Image: members_48.png]

I would like to welcome Jonahfink as SSC-S Security

Do your job well and promotions will be there.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Nuka
Steam Name: Nuka
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6148371
In-Game Name: Luigi Avanea
Roleplay Points:2, would be 4 but 2 got removed
Hours In-Game: 230
Bans:4
Which division are you applying for: Security/Taskforce, whichever is more needed.
Why this division?: Science would be interesting, but i believe the activity would be placed in the armed divisions.
Experience: I have low experience in clans, but work well in a team and i am willing to take orders.
About you:I'm 14, and have played Fearless since October. I did leave in January, and by no means am i fully back and ready to don the tag, but i'm active enough to participate in clan activities and i am mature when needed to be and a generally nice guy.

Hostage, feel free to reply to this whenever, taking into account your real life matters.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Altoria

I would like to welcome Nuka as SSC -TF GAgent.

You are motivated. Lets see you on the field.

[Image: slyfoxlogotypng.png]

I would like to promote tinyrecardo (aston ) as SSC-TF Sergeant

You have been doing great in our clan. Congratulations
Can I switch my job to TF insteadcof securit
stupid signature keeps breaking
The following 1 user Likes Hungames's post:
  • Altoria
Steam Name: ( mkidc99 or David. E )
Steam ID: (mkidc99 or David. E)
In-Game Name: ( David. E )
Roleplay Points: ( Brand new to GMOD )
Hours In-Game: ( 1 )
Bans: ( 0)
Which division are you applying for: (Wherever needed would prefer one with action in the field )
Why this division?: ( love excitement )
Expierence: ( Fire fighter in real life and in high school in a law enforcement program)
About you: ( 15 years old junior firefighter love firefighting, ems, and police looking to become a cop one day along with a full fledged fire fighter. )
The following 1 user Likes davide's post:
  • Altoria
[b]Steam Name: [FL:RP] Kronic
[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51060844
[b]In-Game Name: James 'Kronic' McGuiness
[b]Roleplay Points: 1 (Subway RP)
[b]Hours In-Game: 130+
[b]Bans: 2 (One was completely random)
[b]Which division are you applying for: Slyfox Security
[b]Why this division?: I like to be involved and in the action, i am also skilled with a gun.
[b]Expierence: I am very skilled with guns and i pride myself on that. I am also good at roleplay since i have been roleplaying for about 2 years now (i roleplay on other games).
[b]About you: I am very active on the server and love to get in on the action. Normally i play on my own but i do have a few friends i RP with. I was looking for an interesting clan to join that is active and are involved, so i think this is the right clan for me. I have also RP'ed with HellShell a few times and it would be good to RP with him more. And of course the community.
The following 1 user Likes LewisH's post:
  • HellShell
quote='davide' pid='231540' dateline='1363500427']
Steam Name: ( mkidc99 or David. E )
Steam ID: (mkidc99 or David. E)
In-Game Name: ( David. E )
Roleplay Points: ( Brand new to GMOD )
Hours In-Game: ( 1 )
Bans: ( 0)
Which division are you applying for: (Wherever needed would prefer one with action in the field )
Why this division?: ( love excitement )
Expierence: ( Fire fighter in real life and in high school in a law enforcement program)
About you: ( 15 years old junior firefighter love firefighting, ems, and police looking to become a cop one day along with a full fledged fire fighter. )
[/quote]
[Image: denied.jpg]
Your application has been denied. At the moment we can't really be sure about how you perform, try again in the future and your application might get approved!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(03-17-2013, 11:22 AM)LewisH Wrote: [b]Steam Name: [FL:RP] Kronic
[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51060844
[b]In-Game Name: James 'Kronic' McGuiness
[b]Roleplay Points: 1 (Subway RP)
[b]Hours In-Game: 130+
[b]Bans: 2 (One was completely random)
[b]Which division are you applying for: Slyfox Security
[b]Why this division?: I like to be involved and in the action, i am also skilled with a gun.
[b]Expierence: I am very skilled with guns and i pride myself on that. I am also good at roleplay since i have been roleplaying for about 2 years now (i roleplay on other games).
[b]About you: I am very active on the server and love to get in on the action. Normally i play on my own but i do have a few friends i RP with. I was looking for an interesting clan to join that is active and are involved, so i think this is the right clan for me. I have also RP'ed with HellShell a few times and it would be good to RP with him more. And of course the community.

I'd like to welcome LewisH as SSC-S Security, welcome! I'm sure you'll do a great job.
Cheers Smile Im on a random ban till this evening so hopefully i will see you all then Smile
The following 1 user Likes LewisH's post:
  • Altoria
Steam Name: mSy
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:53453714
In-Game Name: Rob 'mSy' Thompson
Roleplay Points: 2
Hours In-Game: 175h
Bans: 2 bans: 1 for making double fading door and total of 4 keypads: 2 for every door (1 on each side), when I had few hours played on server (I'm not making excuses btw, I know it was my fault for not reading rules properly); 2nd ban was yesterday for "random raiding" (tried to raid dictator president, who has banned almost all jobs in city, new president came in when we were in nexus already, everyone was banned for "random raiding").
Which division are you applying for: either Security or Task Force.
Why this division?: I usually RP as Corleone, Rebel or SS, so I've used guns a lot. I think i'm pretty good with them.
Expierence: I've been playing games for about 20 years and last 12 of those I've been an Admin or Moderator on about 8-9 different games in total. 2 years of different Quake servers admin, 2 years of Diablo 1 and 2 server owner, 1 year of being a mod and admin on different Minecraft servers, 1 year of WoW private server admin, 6 years of GEclan CSS (8 servers) and TF2 (2 servers) co-host and currently I'm forums / web admin and designer on LR (Last Resistance) community's website. Mostly I accept / deny applications, delete some posts, lock threads etc.
7 years ago I was playing competitive CSS with GEclan, #NoReply. Was competing in some LAN tournaments, did pretty well.
RP experience - was playing WoW on RP server and GTA: SA RP server a while back.
I don't really have a lot of GMod RP experience. I've tried playing DarkRP, but got bored of 10-12 year-old admins. Fearless was my 2nd RP server that I tried and I'm enjoying it a lot so far.
About you: I'm Tomas (pronounced just like Thomas), live in Lithuania, but I think my english is pretty good. I'm 28 years old, I know that I'm too old to play games, but that's what I enjoy doing after work when my kids are sleeping or in kindergarten / school and wife is at work.
I work as a stockbroker / consultant regarding stock market in real life and been doing that for the past 6 years.
Currently I have a wife, 2 kids (3 year-old daughter and 7 year-old son), part-time job and also going to gym everyday, so won't be spending a lot of time on the server, so if you're looking for very active member, I'm afraid I can't join you.
The following 2 users Like mSy's post:
  • Altoria, Mr. Flaminator
(03-16-2013, 04:14 PM)jonahfink Wrote: Can I switch my job to TF insteadcof securit

No problem I will place you in the taskforce