Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]
Building is clear ASAP

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Altoria
[Image: slyfoxlogotypng.png]
[Image: slyfox.png]

Evo Got Talent

Evo Got Talent is organised by the Multi National United and the Slyfox Security Corporation.
You can check it on the link below:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24519

[Image: slyfox2-2.png]
Those Graphics man.

Maad Sexy
Evo Got talent

Will start at 9 february at 6PM ( GMT+1 )

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Altoria
Sorry to say i quit slyfox i ove the team but i guess its inactive also i think im not up for this roleplay style any more good in futer tiny-
(02-04-2013, 10:47 PM)aston Wrote: Sorry to say i quit slyfox i ove the team but i guess its inactive also i think im not up for this roleplay style any more good in futer tiny-

Your words are heard.
I wish you luck and I hope we see you again friend.
I like to roleplay with you mate. Cheese
i know im sorry to give u a such short notice about my resign but the clan is inactive i guess ill think about coming back when you become active again
(02-05-2013, 03:56 PM)aston Wrote: i know im sorry to give u a such short notice about my resign but the clan is inactive i guess ill think about coming back when you become active again

Its not inactive but it isnt simple, We have a big event in our way so we cant roleplay now. I need to make the building I need to allot.

Anyways,

Thanks for being in SSC team

Sorry slyfoxes and my dear friend hostage. I chosed to leave slyfox due like no one of them are online. I then want to join MNU. Sorry.

Thanks for all anyway.
Sincerly.
Alex

[Image: m2pz.png]
Dear Sly fox Security Corporation

I would like to resign from my current postion I have too many complications in the world and do not have time for a corperation. This is my official resignation goodbye and i wish you luck.

Dusty Mcfinigan