Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]
I would say yes.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator

Spoiler :
(10-14-2011, 02:48 PM)Hostage Wrote:
[Image: sfsss.png]
SLYFOX SECURITY CORPORATION

[Image: icon_pack_7000_office.png]Who are we?

We are a Security/RP Organisation that intends to protect our RP and properties against influences from outside.
Our services can be up for hire.
We guard clients, shops, bases, contrabands. anything that we are hired for.
Note: We are not hired as extra guns for an attack. We protect, not kill.

[Image: Question_mark_embedded_blue_3d.png]How we started out?

We were officers and owners that were victims of the crimes going on in EvoCity. We never had a chance to defend ourselves
or do something against it when it happened. We gathered and decided to stand together as an organisation to protect our public properties and RP Locations.

Our clan motto is as followed: "We fire when we are fired upon. Protecting is what we do."

[Image: checklist-2.png]SlyFoxes Goals:

[Image: target.gif] President Protection Succeeded.
[Image: target.gif] Contrabands protected.
[Image: target.gif] Safety transporting an client.
[Image: target.gif] Setting up a base.
[Image: target.gif] Stopped Raids.

[Image: Rank_comm_128.png]SlyFoxes Ranks:

Slyfox Office:

SF - Owner - The SF - Owner is the Owner of Slyfoxes. He gives all the orders to the other Slyfox members. He needs to Accept/Denied the apllications of the Fearless members they want to join Slyfoxes. The Slyfox owner keeps his rank. [ Rank for one Slyfox ]

SF - Co - Owner - The SF - Co -Owner of Slyfoxes is the SF - Owner right arm. He gives orders to other Slyfoxes Members. He needs to accpet/denied the applications of the Fearless members They want to join. [ Rank for one Slyfox ]

SF - Office Commander - The SF - Office Commander, The Security, Lab and Task Force Commanders get their missions from the Office Commander. And on his turn he got his orders from the Office. [ Rank For one Slyfox ]

SF - Secretary - The SF - Secretary Who keeps all the information from the clan and the others together in a file. [ Rank For one Slyfox ]

Slyfox Security:

These are the members who shall guard the RP/Properties.
Security will carry guns to show that they mean business if someone tries to destroy or raid our properties.

SF - S Commander - The SF - S Commander , He gets his orders from the office commander and gives it to his ranked agents. He makes sure that the Security is on time and tight. [ Rank For one Slyfox ]

SF - S Colonel - The SF - S Colonel , After the Commander the Major divide the orders to the Security. [ Rank For one Slyfox ]

SF - S Major - The SF - S Major , He knows the plans and places the units on the field.[ Rank For one Slyfox]

SF - S Lieutenant - The SF - S [/color]Lieutenant , The Lieutenant gives the orders to the Agents on the field.

SF - S Sergeant - The SF - S Sergeant , He does the same as the liutenant, but he is also on the field helping the agents.

SF - S Security - The SF - S Agent , These execute the plans and orders to a full End.

Task Force:

These members shall be around the places we build/create and protect it discretly.
Try not to get noticed and stakeout in order to guard our properties.

Example: We have a restaurant and one of our members is a Chef/Owner and a rebel goes inside the place,
the Undercover can then inform the rest of the clan for a possible raid, this will improve the security for our properties and we can prevail any incoming threats.

SF-TF Commander - The SF - TF Commander , He gets his orders from the office commander and gives it to his ranked agents. He makes sure that the location stays safe. [ Rank For one Slyfox ]

SF-TF Major - The SF - TF Major , He knows the plans and places the units on the field. [ Rank For oneSlyfox ]

SF-TF Captain - The SF - TF Captain , The captain Leads the gives the orders to the Lieutenants and Sergeants.

SF-TF Lieutenant - The SF - TF Lieutenant , The Lieutenant gives the orders to the Agents on the field.

SF-TF Sergeant - The SF - TF Sergeant , He does the same as the liutenant, but he is also on the field helping the agents.

SF-TF Agent - The SF - TF Agent ,These execute the plans and orders to a full End.

S.W.A:
S.W.A is a sience based group that will be part of the Slofox Security Corporation as one of the tree Divisions.

As an reminder to the old S.W.A. roots that have critically changed to an more "peacefull" way of doing sience.

The Social Wellness Agency used to have a kind Director who used the laboratories to find cures for ilnesses and deseases.
But he died and his son took the entire business.
Together with his co-workers and agents he succeeded to make a laboratory in the city.
There he did evil sience. But the government always went in his way. He never finished his work.
Every time the S.W.A. team had to start all over.
The new director didn't liked the governmend thanks to their actions against his organisation.
Even now it is going that way, but more organised as back than.
High secured laboratories and bases were made and stood a chance against the government.
The way our organisation does their work is classified.

Motto: "The less the people know, the better for us".

What did we do?
Brainwashing our costumars/victims and use them as our agents.
Taking over the entire city is what we want.

Here we have our finest scientists who work on new gear, new weaponry fixes.

S.W.A. Director - Loose from the security, he gathers the plans for the scientists. The needs for the security and Taskforce. [ Rank For one Slyfox ]

S.W.A. Scientist - Working on new projects without stopping or failing

[Image: msn-messenger-1.png]Slyfoxes Members

Slyfox Office:

[FL:RP] Hostage - SF - Owner - STEAM_0:0:35770494

[FL:RP] Sylux - SF - Co - Owner - STEAM_0:1:24692556

Slyfox Security:

LowerFlowerPower - SF - S Commander - STEAM_0:1:19978085

Rainbow Dash - SF - S Captain - STEAM_0:0:17560298

dermy TO THE MAX - SF - S lieutenant - STEAM_0:1:31701000

ZINGularity - SF - S Lieutenant - STEAM_0:0:31509101

Eaglex - SF-S Security - Non SteamID

Baznai - SF-S Security - STEAM_0:1:22159441

FlabbaWookie - SF-S Security - Non SteamID

ThePhysik - SF-S Security - Non SteamID

Minimacfox - SF-S Security - STEAM_0:0:53275469

Derpie - SF-S Security - STEAM_0:1:19096214

Tolman - SF-S Security - STEAM_0:0:22040848

Task Force

Coffee jr - SF-TF Commander - STEAM_0:1:47353175

Snappy29 - SF-TF Sergeant - Non SteamID

CiViLiZaTioN - SF-TF Sergeant - STEAM_0:0:29456378

Earl - SF-TF Sergeant - STEAM_0:1:39737468

Headster - SF-TF Agent - Non SteamID

Sebb - SF-TF Agent - STEAM_0:1:21134935

Skvist - SF-TF Agent - STEAM_0:1:32668812

S.W.A.

Aston - SF-SWA Scientist - STEAM_0:0:47834795

[Image: sleep.png]Inactive Slyfoxes Members

No-One

[Image: Banned.png]Slyfoxes Left players

Left

-Rain999

Banned

-[FL:RP] Flaminator

Slyfoxes Allies

Umbrella Corporation

The Shadow Associates Agency

British Armed Forces

Slyfoxes Enemy's

[Image: error.png]No enemy's Founded on Slyfoxes

[Image: setup_l.png]Slyfox COnstructions and buildings
Slyfoxes Base

Slyfoxes Buyable bases

[Image: thumbnail-100x100.png]Application Template

In order to join this clan, you shall need to use this template.
Code:
[b]Steam Name:[/b] ( You're steam name )
[b]Steam ID:[/b] ( Your Steam ID )
[b]In-Game Name:[/b] ( You're RP name )
[b]Roleplay Points:[/b] ( How many RP points do you have )
[b]Hours In-Game:[/b] ( How many hours did you spend on FL )
[b]Bans:[/b] ( How many bans do you have )
[b]Which division are you applying for:[/b] ( Which division do you want to join? )
[b]Why this division?:[/b] ( A reason why you want to be in this division )
[b]Expierence:[/b] ( What expierence do you have in general )
[b]About you:[/b] ( Tell us a little bit about you )

Steam Name: ( Skandicee497 )
Steam ID: ( Karmaloop )
In-Game Name: ( Arthus Winkworth )
Roleplay Points: ( 2 )
Hours In-Game: ( 205 )
Bans: ( NONE )
Which division are you applying for: ( Task Force)
Why this division?: ( Becasue i get told im a great person to do this job and i do what im asked to do by other people wich i enjoy on the server )
Expierence: (Was in a clan who i was a guard a and then ranked up )
About you: ( Creative, Funny and a great personalities allays making people laugh and always giving a good name to players )
The following 1 user Likes Karmaloop's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator
(10-22-2012, 01:34 AM)mhsN Wrote: Steam Name: ( [FL:RP] mhsN )
Steam ID: ( STEAM_0:0:19583836 )
In-Game Name: ( mhsN )
Roleplay Points: ( 0 )
Hours In-Game: ( 145 )
Bans: ( 0 )
Which division are you applying for: ( Security Guard )
Why this division?: ( i'm good on it )
Expierence: ( Raiding all the time )
About you: ( mhsn, 20 years old )
[Image: vinkje.thumbnail.png]

I would like to welcome mhsN as an agent of our SF-S Security
Steam Name: ( Skandicee497 )
Steam ID: ( Karmaloop )
In-Game Name: ( Arthus Winkworth )
Roleplay Points: ( 2 )
Hours In-Game: ( 205 )
Bans: ( NONE )
Which division are you applying for: ( Task Force)
Why this division?: ( Becasue i get told im a great person to do this job and i do what im asked to do by other people wich i enjoy on the server )
Expierence: (Was in a clan who i was a guard a and then ranked up )
About you: ( Creative, Funny and a great personalities allays making people laugh and always giving a good name to players )
[/quote]

I would like to welcome Karmaloop as an agent of our SF-S Security

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

We have found Flaminator back. he is unharmed and no longer M.I.A

Welcome back SF - Office Commander Flaminator.
(10-23-2012, 03:55 PM)Hostage Wrote: We have found Flaminator back. he is unharmed and no longer M.I.A

Welcome back SF - Office Commander Flaminator.

Thanks Hostage, Nice to see you again

The following 1 user Likes Mr. Flaminator's post:
  • Altoria
Steam Name: Johnny the Hedgehog
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26702673
In-Game Name: Johnny Rodriguez
Roleplay Points: 0
Hours In-Game: 157 hours
Bans: 0 bans, only 1 blacklist (Didn't know that stepping on bodies kill them. -_-; )
Which division are you applying for: Guess I could join the security force.
Why this division?: Need more reason to use weapons since I'm not a RDM minge, so I'd love to participate in non-minge firefights alote more.
Expierence: Managed to kill some people as cop when they had their weapons out, but overal in terms of RP, I'm pretty good at the point of taking it seriously.
About you: I'm a bit more to the pacifist side, but won't mind pulling a trigger or 2 in defense. Most of the time I'm not armed, I try and gain money from other sources or RPing with other people if possible.
(10-24-2012, 10:05 AM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: Steam Name: Johnny the Hedgehog
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26702673
In-Game Name: Johnny Rodriguez
Roleplay Points: 0
Hours In-Game: 157 hours
Bans: 0 bans, only 1 blacklist (Didn't know that stepping on bodies kill them. -_-; )
Which division are you applying for: Guess I could join the security force.
Why this division?: Need more reason to use weapons since I'm not a RDM minge, so I'd love to participate in non-minge firefights alote more.
Expierence: Managed to kill some people as cop when they had their weapons out, but overal in terms of RP, I'm pretty good at the point of taking it seriously.
About you: I'm a bit more to the pacifist side, but won't mind pulling a trigger or 2 in defense. Most of the time I'm not armed, I try and gain money from other sources or RPing with other people if possible.

I would like to welcome Johnny the Hedgehog as an agent of our SF-S Security

Good to have you back in the team Flaminator (:
Update:

- Everyone know there is a new gmod called as " Gmod 13 ". Now slyfoxes Wil change his layout a little bit. The Applications are not closed, So you can also make your application

I added more of our SLyFox Constructions:
Slyfox Base
Nexus Lobby
Nexus Garage
Slyfox Outpost
Slyfox Transport Vehicle (rp)

More will be posted. As For now we are making more Bases and defences.
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Mr. Flaminator