Slyfox Security Corporation [CLOSING]
I changed my pictures and these could be the SlyFoxes logo
Feel free to say what you think about it.

[Image: foxy2.png]
[Image: slyfoc.png]
That first one is really cool, The second one is good but I like the first one better!
The following 1 user Likes FuttBucker24's post:
  • Altoria
Name: Rawwzkii
Character Name(Ingame): James Tyler
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:13592109
Hours that you have played on the server: around 60 hours
RP Points(If any): Dont have any RP points atm.
Reason that your applying for: Well, i play alot of gmod, and i think this clan would be perfect and could make some resistance against the big clans. I have guns, all type of guns, so i can help if necessary. I have Donater status and alot of cash. Besides that am i good friends with Rain. Hope i can get in.
The following 1 user Likes Rawwzkii's post:
  • Altoria
(10-19-2011, 08:21 PM)Rawwzkii Wrote: Name: Rawwzkii
Character Name(Ingame): James Tyler
STEAM-ID: STEAM_0:0:13592109
Hours that you have played on the server: around 60 hours
RP Points(If any): Dont have any RP points atm.
Reason that your applying for: Well, i play alot of gmod, and i think this clan would be perfect and could make some resistance against the big clans. I have guns, all type of guns, so i can help if necessary. I have Donater status and alot of cash. Besides that am i good friends with Rain. Hope i can get in.

I would like to welcome Rawwzkii As SF Recruit. You will be tested and might rank up.
The following 1 user Likes Rain_'s post:
  • Altoria
(10-19-2011, 08:21 PM)Rawwzkii Wrote: Name: Rawwzkii
[..]

I think we should add him, Played with him and he is a great player Wink.
(10-19-2011, 09:02 PM)Rain Wrote: I would like to welcome Rawwzkii As SF Recruit. You will be tested and might rank up.

Nevermind allready happend.
The following 1 user Likes Eric's post:
  • Altoria
I would liek to promote Eric as SF Watcher.
Name:Nazzors
Character Name(Ingame):Matthey"Knazz"Dawn
STEAM-ID:STEAM_0:1:38118049
Hours that you have played on the server:98
RP Points(If any):0
Reason that your applying for: Wel, im looking for a activ Europen security clan, Shadow suggested this one, so here i am.
Did leave FUMUKU becase no activ at euro time. love security RP, and if it helps im good at following orders and building simple security doors
The following 1 user Likes Knazzbollen's post:
  • Altoria
I would like to welcome Knazzbollen as SF Recruit. You will be tested and might rank up.
I herebye sign my resignation of Slyfoxes, It's been nice, but Im just looking to be in more familiar clan, I hardly know anybody, I hope we can all still be friends in the future. Goodbye!
The following 1 user Likes FuttBucker24's post:
  • Altoria
(10-26-2011, 10:04 PM)Hostage Wrote: I would like to welcome Knazzbollen as SF Recruit. You will be tested and might rank up.

Thanks, Will do my best to advance ;D
The following 1 user Likes Knazzbollen's post:
  • Altoria