Admins/mods ignoring me.
Sad 
Hey. I'm posting this thread here, because I fail to get any help from the admins/mods using the @report.

I played on this server around 2013, back then it became clear to me that the admins used the @report, and that their respons time differed from 1- 5 minutes. Now I'm having a problem... Whenever i get CDM'd RDM'd propkilled, randomly raided etc. I report these cases very informatively using  @. I'm not lying when I tell you that even if i wait over 10 minutes, 95% of the time i get no response (there has been successful times, very rarely). 

This completely ruins the fun of Roleplaying... when someone breaks the rules (which happens alot) i do record them using "shadowplay" but this happens too often, to the point where i can't upload evidence, because this would take too long to be possible (with so many things happening at once).

With no admins/mods responding, I politely ask them why they are ignoring me, but I never get an answer.
One of the mods -Hitman said "yeah I know, were so bad"
I don't understand why he is saying this, as I had been informative, asked nicely.
It's like they've said to each others to completely ignore my reports.

This is not only ruining my RP, but also costing me alot of items, as i get killed randomly etc.

I just want to figure out what the problem is so I can report players to the admins/mods. 

Being busy can't allways be the excause, because I allways fail to get any kind of support.

thx.
The following 1 user Likes snapsi321's post:
  •
Hey bud.

They're not ignoring you directly as such. It's just that we've got a pretty small team of mods right now, as we have a promotion rate of one mod every 5 five years.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • FEaRIeZz
Have you ever thought that maybe we pop over invisible, check out the situation, see nothing wrong and pop back to where we were?

There are only so many of us on at a time and many @ calls to be answered. The best thing you can do if nobody responds, post a player report.

I do apologize if you fell as if you are being ignored, but I promise you, you are not.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator
The following 3 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Tomo, Pear, Mist
(11-09-2015, 09:39 PM)Hitman Wrote: Have you ever thought that maybe we pop over invisible, check out the situation, see nothing wrong and pop back to where we were?

There are only so many of us on at a time and many @ calls to be answered. The best thing you can do if nobody responds, post a player report.

I do apologize if you fell as if you are being ignored, but I promise you, you are not.

Hitman
Fearless Moderator

okay Hitman, I'll give you an example of why this is isn't working.

Picture this, I get randomly raided, and i call for help.
You show up, only your invisible. Because you're invisible, I don't know you're there, therefore I can NOT explain the situation.

Like this, you "think" there's nothing wrong, when in fact there is.
and you just expect there to be nothing wrong just because you can't see anything wrong.
What if the illegal raider have already left, then there's nothing to witness is there?

This kind of administrating is not working.
The following 1 user Likes snapsi321's post:
  • Haarek
(11-09-2015, 09:20 PM)Nuka Wrote: Hey bud.

They're not ignoring you directly as such. It's just that we've got a pretty small team of mods right now, as we have a promotion rate of one mod every 5 five years.

At the time of writing this thread, I had just encountered this problem once again. At this time there were litterally 5 admins/mods online, chatting about in the chat, and completely ignoring my questions and reports.

There may be a small amount of mods/admins, but that never stopped the admins/mods in year 2013, back then they took control and listened to the players.
We had a better team then. Mahti, Holdem, Adman, Jamie, all good admins that have resigned long ago, not to mention the entire admin team went over to Limefuck a while ago
Nuka
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  •
As Hitman said, there are only a handful of mods that are available at any given time to assist the players of the community.

Admins are sometimes busy as they can host RPs as well, and during those times will be more…selective (for lack of a better term) as to which calls they answer and which they do not.

Maybe if we had just 3 or 4 more mods (Which I will gladly volunteer if need be), this could be prevented in the future.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Staff will always claim to be busy. If people have complained countless amount of times about staff not helping them and staff respond that they are busy why doesnt Fearless promote more people to Admins/Moderators positions? Or why not make a rank such as "Trial-Moderator" a rank that has limited ability and is meant to act as a sort of mix between the teacher rank and moderator rank, a rank that can respond to @ calls but do not have crazy abilities that could ruin the server such as spawning in items.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
(11-09-2015, 11:47 PM)Zerdrick Wrote: Staff will always claim to be busy. If people have complained countless amount of times about staff not helping them and staff respond that they are busy why doesnt Fearless promote more people to Admins/Moderators positions? Or why not make a rank such as "Trial-Moderator" a rank that has limited ability and is meant to act as a sort of mix between the teacher rank and moderator rank, a rank that can respond to @ calls but do not have crazy abilities that could ruin the server such as spawning in items.

Moderator is already a trial rank. It's a trial rank for admin.

Before moderator, we had a rank known as Trial Admin. They had yellow colours, and had all the same powers as regular admins, but were closely watched and then at the end of the trial they'd be promoted to a regular purple admin
Nuka
Hey dude,

My advice would be to follow these steps:
1. Call a staff member and wait for a response
2. Wait max. 5 minutes
3. If they didn't respond then leave it, don't think about that propkiller. Just let it be.

If they respond after those 5 minutes:
1. Make sure you are driving a car with high speed
2. They teleport to you
3. They become unconcious because cityrp.
4. ???
5. Laugh

A problem so big you cannot play without a fix (e.g. spawnkilling propkiller/pusher):
1. Call a staff member
2. Wait 5 minutes
3. If they did not respond, leave. You can have fun on another map, like v33x/v2d. Or do something usefull in real life.

Don't let those trolls take away your fun!

Disclaimer:
This is not negative towards staff, I understand they can be busy but sometimes it's just a pain in the ass!
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
The following 6 users Like Joram's post:
  • Tomo, Falc, Hitman, Alfred, Edned, rand0m0mg