Regarding recent drama
I enjoy the lovely comments your all making on a thread centered around not flaming Smile Shows quite the maturity and partial agreement this community can have.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(10-14-2011, 06:30 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote:
(10-14-2011, 06:11 PM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: Erm, Soul did it once and called it Roleplay so, I dont see what your deal is.
That doesn't sound like roleplay to me.

role-playing (also role-play)
noun
1 chiefly Psychology the acting out or performance of a particular role, either consciously (as a technique in psychotherapy or training) or unconsciously, in accordance with the perceived expectations of society with regard to a person's behavior in a particular context.
2 participation in a role-playing game.

It may not be serious city rp, but it is rp. Quite a lot of admin led semi-event rp isn't all that realistic Smile. Maybe a zoo goes a bit too far, but things like the infected labs rp that TLH did a week or two ago certainly doesn't.
Booleans comment also leads me to say this, The server name is SEMI SERIOUS RP. So its not going to all be about making a perfect Roleplay. Cmon guys seriously. I understand your feelings that spawning zombies and making a zoo isnt proper RP but its also about having fun.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

Each to their own I suppose.

I still don't really agree with it being good roleplay under the circumstances though. Anyway, although it's not serious rp, the server does promote realistic rp.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
It's a semi serious roleplay, and I wasn't RP'ing a zombie zoo, I was RP'ing as scientist that owned a lab where animals got manipulated. I used zombies for the manipulated animals. Did it only 1 time.

For a semi-serious server there is good RP going on, seeing as many DarkRP servers call themself semi-serious as well.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(10-14-2011, 09:02 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I wasn't RP'ing a zombie zoo, I was RP'ing as scientist that owned a lab where animals got manipulated. I used zombies for the manipulated animals.
Ah, okay. Sir Raffi approves of this.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Nice post... thanks for sharing it with us
NO ADVERTISEMENTS ALLOWED!