Regarding recent drama
Id be pretty jealous someone else is a admin and not me :3
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(10-14-2011, 05:29 PM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: Id be pretty jealous someone else is a admin and not me :3

i really dont get why people are jealous.
do they really play in the hope to receive an admin status?
since being an admin can and probably will be butthurt from time to time.
the game is about having fun with other people/friends. and not about getting an admin status.

off-topic: nice karate kick obama! :3
If you read my past comments you'd clearly read that im agreeing with faustie that Toby deserves a chance, Not that im jealous of being a admin. I play FL for the people and RP. And would love to be a admin! Admins unlock so many tools to MORE rping! Personally, Id love to be a admin just for the damn fact that i can make my zombie zoo.

Beflok is my idol

(10-14-2011, 05:36 PM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: If you read my past comments you'd clearly read that im agreeing with faustie that Toby deserves a chance, Not that im jealous of being a admin. I play FL for the people and RP. And would love to be a admin! Admins unlock so many tools to MORE rping! Personally, Id love to be a admin just for the damn fact that i can make my zombie zoo.

i wasn't reffering to u Smile. but i've seen people getting pissed because they felt like they deserved it.
The following 1 user Likes McFlurry's post:
  • equal
Oh :3 Sorry bout that then. But yes i agree, Some people just feel that they are the ones who deserve it but dont realise, If they deserved it and havent gotten it yet...Then obviously SOMEONE doesnt deserve it yet :3

Beflok is my idol

(10-14-2011, 05:36 PM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: Admins unlock so many tools to MORE rping! Personally, Id love to be a admin just for the damn fact that i can make my zombie zoo.
Yeah, because that's totally proper roleplay...
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Erm, Soul did it once and called it Roleplay so, I dont see what your deal is.

Beflok is my idol

(10-14-2011, 05:32 PM)McFlurry Wrote:
(10-14-2011, 05:29 PM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: Id be pretty jealous someone else is a admin and not me :3

i really dont get why people are jealous.
do they really play in the hope to receive an admin status?
since being an admin can and probably will be butthurt from time to time.
the game is about having fun with other people/friends. and not about getting an admin status.

off-topic: nice karate kick obama! :3

I think becoming an admin might be like turning god-mode, noclip and infinite ammo on in a game and therefore ruining the storyline, and thus I don't think that's me for the moment. I suppose limitations create an environment for storyline, that's why some RP servers , not mentioning names (where everyone pretty much has the ability to do anything) don't have that same atmosphere and reality that Fearless does.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Do you like to quit you RP, every 5 mins because a minge is breaking the rules agian?
(10-14-2011, 06:11 PM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: Erm, Soul did it once and called it Roleplay so, I dont see what your deal is.
That doesn't sound like roleplay to me.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles