The Evocity Bank Syndicate
I want an explanation for this. We were supposed to be a clan based off of Passive Bank RP and all the sudden we all get raided and we get f**king killed? I want the truth as to what happened, from EBS and from TLH cause right now I am calling this bullsh*t.
The following 1 user Likes Elder's post:
  • equal
A Huge Mistake that turned into a mess.
The following 1 user Likes 7dast's post:
  • The Crack Fox
Elaborate.
Quick explanation.. We were another victim by TLH' aggresive rp.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • The Crack Fox
1.We were actually aggresive too.

2. Almost everyone thought Equal and Boolean got hostaged nobody answered us when we asked.

3. We stood outside there base with guns.

4. Someone attempted to RP Hacking into there security system to turn against them.

5. We raided.

6. They threatened to kill the Hostages.

7. We dropped our weapons.

8. They showed only mercy to me.

9. It was justified in everyway.

10. There you go.
The following 1 user Likes 7dast's post:
  • Faustie
Here's something.. Perhaps you shouldn't have sent in your guys in to our business place, where they subsequently disabled my security system despite there being no previous aggression to them, and several EBS members were seen armed even though you couldn't possibly know the situation inside, which could've been just simple business chat, so you were obviously ready for a raid on our business place.

Next time you want to be completely peaceful.. Don't get ready to raid us because we have what can function as a bank, or send in people who disable our security systems out of the blue. Big mistake by your two 'ambassadors'. So we took action to protect our investments.
(10-18-2011, 01:08 AM)Faustie Wrote: Here's something.. Perhaps you shouldn't have sent in your guys in to our business place, where they subsequently disabled my security system despite there being no previous aggression to them, and several EBS members were seen armed even though you couldn't possibly know the situation inside, which could've been just simple business chat, so you were obviously ready for a raid on our business place.

Next time you want to be completely peaceful.. Don't get ready to raid us because we have what can function as a bank, or send in people who disable our security systems out of the blue. Big mistake by your two 'ambassadors'. So we took action to protect our investments.

Look, non of us never realized that we took out your security except boolean.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Well apparently Boolean and Equal was gonna go in to talk to faustie about some business related stuff probably that they took our "idea" and started it up with TLH excludeing the Property RP, next I know I'm told to show up at the bank with my gun out in a none threating stance, anyway at this point they've hostaged Boolean and Equal(Apparently they also tried to fittle with some security stuff in RP I have no idea what this is).

Then this alarm goes off (Through fausties mic) and 7dast yells "Oh shit get the fuck out of here" (I'm paraphrasing here) so I just think this was some RP bomb or something as I overheard faustie talking about some black mesa stuff, so I just leg it the hell out of there. A few minutes later StillAlive Screams over the cradio that we should "Get the fuck over to bank" (Paraphrase) where he has also been hostaged, so I feel like we were forced to "Raid" them in order to get our people out, so I Yell raid(I'm sure I would've been banned if I didn't) and blasted down the door with my m3.

Then obviously they threaten to blow their brains off if we don't holster our shit and come in, so this we do, we get tied up and tossed in the vault with the others excluding 7dast which apparently at this point are in this whole different deux ex rp with augmented extreme robot shit with faustie and stuff and has now started this Sarif thing.

Anyway all of us been held hostage for about 30 mins and Boolean and Equal for longer, where faustie and lani speak with 7dast about whatever, where after a while we get in this argument in Local OOC, which I don't completely recall but it's mostly about we being aggressive and all other sorts of bs.

It ends up with (i guess) lani and faustie get bored and then they kill us all. I really feel we got killed unjustified and without RP reasons (I mean after all that hostage trouble we just get shot in the face?).
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • equal
GunFISH did you read my post? When someone attempts to RP turning someone's Security Systems against them and with that person's clan armed to the teeth outside there damn door with guns. What are they going to do bake us a cake and hire hookers?
(10-18-2011, 01:17 AM)7dast Wrote: GunFISH did you read my post?

Nope
The following 2 users Like GunFISH's post:
  • equal, StillAlive