The Evocity Bank Syndicate
Passive RP clan, completely ruined by way of violent, aggressive, and pointless RP, good job everyone.

[Image: 2782415909_e6f47bd486_o.gif]

God damnit.

(I am blaming everyone, not just TLH)
The following 2 users Like Elder's post:
  • GunFISH, GunFISH
Blarg, FUMUKU didnt even get a chance to have a meeting with you guys
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(10-18-2011, 02:06 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Blarg, FUMUKU didnt even get a chance to have a meeting with you guys

We didn't even get a chance to RP together! This was supposed to be a legit clan... Fastest clan to be approved, fastest clan to be closed.
The following 1 user Likes Elder's post:
  • GunFISH
(10-18-2011, 02:13 AM)elder189 Wrote:
(10-18-2011, 02:06 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Blarg, FUMUKU didnt even get a chance to have a meeting with you guys

We didn't even get a chance to RP together! This was supposed to be a legit clan... Fastest clan to be approved, fastest clan to be closed.

Well, if its a corporate entity, simply wipeing out a detatchment wouldnt exactly kill it off, youd need to cut off the head for the body to die.

If the EBS CEO was killed in action during all this RP, then i can see it happening.

But if not, he could just open up a new office.

Much like how FUMUKU runs, the CEO is the head, and is only brought out during serious RP, no point risking his death for no reason.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Elder
(10-18-2011, 02:01 AM)elder189 Wrote: Passive RP clan, completely ruined by way of violent, aggressive, and pointless RP, good job everyone.

[Image: 2782415909_e6f47bd486_o.gif]

God damnit.

(I am blaming everyone, not just TLH)

Some how i Liked this so much i cloned myself
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • Elder