"10.1 Do not randomly search a property; you must have probable cause."

[W-G] Dev

[FL:RP] Fab

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71562588 STEAM_0:0:53637699 STEAM_0:1:62917406

Time in GMT: 11:00

Server: v2d

Summary: I was driving around EvoCIty when i got a search warrant.
I went back home to see why.
When i wanted to get an admin Timmiegun rushed into my Home, destroyed everything and arrested me.

Evidence:: Video Is uploading ATM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvaWjMJo...e=youtu.be

Screenshots from my "Base"
[Image: 23f935sw.jpg]

[Image: 5k3i47im.jpg]
[Image: 8cpb9x3p.jpg]

I also made a Screenshot of the Laws.
[Image: t2fh4jh5.png]
As you might see the president is still doing laws. The screens you've provided are not complete due to the fact that there were pots inside. As the president himself gave me orders to come check I took 2 of my officers with me. As I had a warrant from the president I can come and check. We found around 10 pots.
So my question is: Why the BR as there is no valid reason?
(11-07-2015, 04:26 PM)Timmiegun Wrote: As you might see the president is still doing laws. The screens you've provided are not complete due to the fact that there were pots inside. As the president himself gave me orders to come check I took 2 of my officers with me. As I had a warrant from the president I can come and check. We found around 10 pots.
So my question is: Why the BR as there is no valid reason?

Because searching with NO reason is not allowed.
You had NO vail reason to search the room. (Read the rules.)
also, i made a screenshot AFTER i got arrested.
(Edit) Also i used only 5 Pots, and there is NO WAY POSSIBLE you would known.
As I said. The order came from the president. He told me: Go check it out with some officers because I heard there was drugs. Well there we were with a searchwarrant.
(11-11-2015, 02:20 PM)Timmiegun Wrote: As I said. The order came from the president. He told me: Go check it out with some officers because I heard there was drugs. Well there we were with a searchwarrant.

How would he know?! Its total Metagaming when he told you to check out MY building because i was BMD.. Well im gonna wait for an admin / mod to approve / denie this because this is taking forever!
Moved.