UBR Neil R.
Your name: xX_Pus$yY SlayYErz_Xx

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16193710

Your ban ID: 66956

Banned by: [FL:M] Ivan Tempski

Reason: staff disrespect

Involved: Me and someone playing president

Why we should unban you:

I was a police officer, I sent a huge amount of warrant requests, all of them ignored by the guy playing president at the time. The vice president wasn't also responding to any police officers' request. So there I was, having someone cuffed waiting for the permission to be jailed. It gets frustating since the waiting makes the cuffed guys want to run away, get killed or escape in a random car. I sent a terrible amount of arrest warrants. Also made some search warrants to remove the cars from the road. All of them got f****** I-G-N-O-R-E-D. Because of this I contacted the admins via @, and they seem a little busy because they also didn't answer me. OCC didn't work either. So I went to check if the president was afk at nexus, and what did I found? He wasn't afk, he was playing and running around nexus. He just ignored every single warrant request. This is BS. I asked him why was he ignoring me, and he didn't answer. So I shot him. RIGHT AFTER THIS, the admin comes and freezes me (not so busy after all).
THE FUN THING COMES NEXT: Since I shot the president, the admin blocks me from using guns. I told on OCC he was a "f****** bad admin". 
I got banned for disrespect.

This makes me believe he was ignoring my @ calls and my OCC complains. Insta ban after I wrote that in occ, no time to explain.

What is this?
Even though it was only a 1 day ban, I want someone to explain this. Don't just wait for the ban to be lifted.
I am unbanned now, but I still want the crap figured out. Please move this to admin abuse or some other related stuff.
Thanks.

EDIT: Ivan Tempski Is a shit admin. Friendwhoring.
I see no chance of you being unbanned, yes I think to myself that my ban was quite harsh, maybe 12 hours would be appropriate for that kind of language directed at me.
However what you just said to me just now will be noted thus I see no chance of a removal from record. At the end the day, you disrespected me, thus the ban is valid.

User warned for staff disrespect in courthouse.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Denied.